If you have kids between the age of 8-13 yrs old, here are 5 internet safety tips for them :
1. Agree boundaries : Sign a contract, let them know how long they can spend online and what they can and cannot do online.
2. Explore together : Ask them about what they read or do online
3. Be Involved: Place all tech devices in communical area like the living room
4. Parental Control : Use parental control apps to monitor their online activities.
5. Read reviews : Make sure the content they read are age appropriate and don’t let them browse on their own. Inappropriate content cant slip through.
Develop a healthy online habit from a young age Stay safe everyone!