Affirmations for confidence gives us the chance to stop the negative self-talk and eliminate daily unhealthy habits. Enabling us to live a more purposeful life.
Using affirmations for self-love will encourage you or your children to focus on healthy relationships and positive self-talk.
It will encourage you to think positively even during challenging situations so you can truly live your life without any regrets.
Affirmations for confidence is even more important now than ever for children who are growing up with technology.
Spending 30 minutes on a device, mindlessly scrolling and comparing your life to others on social media can be exhausting. Yet, many people do this for many hours in a day.
Related : Morning affirmations
Dont forget….THE GROWTH MINDSET KIT aims at helping children realize how special they are
Children and parents need affirmation for confidence to boost self-esteem and not let external influences corrupt their thinking, mood, and behavior.
By changing your mindset to a positive one, you can achieve the best version of yourself.
Remember that although affirmations can seem like saying the obvious thing, it is not about just reading a sentence but it is about truly understanding the meaning of it and adopting it as part of your daily habit.
It is easy to spiral down the road of negative self-talk. It is even more challenging to break that pattern.
However, by practicing affirmations for confidence you will learn to love yourself and not let negative circumstances take over your mind.
Related : Positive affirmations for kids
You can use the affirmations for confidence even with your children. By developing positive self-talk from a young age, a child will learn to handle adversity in a much better way.
The affirmations can be added into their daily journal.
Below are some positive affirmations you can use to start living a better life.
Related : Use the personalised growth mindset kit with your kids to build on their self-confidence
121 affirmations for confidence:
- I believe in myself and my abilities
- There is no such thing as failure, only experiences
- My confidence increases every day
- I wake up in the morning feeling empowered
- I am born to do great things
- Small steps are also progress
- I am ready to ask for help
- Nothing is perfect
- It’s ok to take a break
- Set back is not a failure
- If I stay strong and confident, I know I will get through it
- Asking for help is a sign of strength
- Setbacks are opportunities to learn and grow
- My confidence lies in my knowledge and experiences
- I love myself
- Every day I am getting closer to my goals
- I am a better version of myself
- I am ready to take on any challenges that come in my way
- I am not afraid to try
- I am not afraid to express my feelings
- I deserve the best
- I am intelligent and talented
- I have the power to do great things
- I can change my life by changing my thoughts
- I can achieve great things by believing in myself
- People love me for the person that I am
- I do not need to please everyone
- I am born perfect just the way I am
- I do not need to change myself for others
- I can do whatever I set my mind to
- I deserve the best
- I am proud of the person I become
- I am proud of my accomplishments
- I am enough
- I am worthy of great things
- My abilities are limitless
- Today is going to be a great day
- There is nothing that I cannot accomplish
- There are no roadblocks that I cannot overcome
- I believe in myself
- I am strong and beautiful
- I am capable of achieving great things
- I can do hard things
- Challenges excited me
- I am ready for a new chapter in my life
- When one door shuts, there is always another option
- Failure gives me the chance you learn
- I am worthy
- I am unique
- I am special
- I am capable
- I will not compare myself to others
- I am ready to start new things
- Today is going to be a great day,
- I am strong and intelligent
- I am surrounded by love
- I have all I need to succeed
- My knowledge is my greatest power
- I am born to be a leader
- Everyday I learn new things
- I am not afraid to fail
- I am ready to be successful
- I am ready to accept all the challenges that come my way
- I am not a quitter
- I am born to be different
- Not everything will go according to plan, but I am ready for changes
- Plans cannot be rigid, be ready to be flexible
- Everything will be better, all I need is patience
- I am on the journey of figuring it out so I need to be kind to myself.
- I prioritize my mental wellness over anything else
- It’s ok to say no
- Making mistakes is part of progress
- Your heart will feel better. Give it time and love
- I am born to shine
- I bring happiness everywhere I go
- It’s ok if I don’t know what to do, I just need to ask for guidance
- I am proud of myself
- I choose who I become
- I set my own destiny
- I choose to be happy
- I love my own skin
- I like the way I look
- My body is beautiful, so is my soul
- I do not dwell on things I cannot control
- I focus on things I can control
- I have the power to control my thoughts
- By loving myself, I spread happiness with others
- I do not let my past define my future
- I let go of things that clutter my mind
- I am confident about the decisions I make
- I make decisions that would make me feel happy
- I focus on my own mental well-being
- I do not let others judge the way I live my life
- I do not change myself to please others
- I strive to be, the best version of me
- I choose to be optimistic
- I am the author of my story
- I am blessed
- I practice what I preach
- I have the power to make an impact in this world
- I deserve to love and to be loved
- My potential is limitless
- I give myself the care and attention my body and soul needs
- I stop worrying about everything
More positive affirmations for building self- confidence
105. I am worthy of love and respect
106. I trust my intuitions
107. I am in charge of how I feel
108. I am excited to see the person I am becoming
109. I am a role model
110. People look up to me because of my confidence
111. I am persistent in everything I do. I do not give up on my dreams or let others come in between it.
112. I wake up every morning ready for the challenges ahead of me and the limitless possibilities to learn something new.
113. I empower others to believe in their journey
114.I am passionate about everything that I do
115. I learn and grow everyday
116. My life is amazing
117. I will not compare my life to others.
118. Happiness is a choice and today I choose to be happy
119. The greatest gift I can give myself is the gift of confidence
120. Confidence is a choice, I will wear it everyday
121. I have the power to create the life I want to live
We hope you have enjoyed the affirmations above. Don’t forget to share it with your friends and family
Before you go, don’t forget to check out the PERSONALISED growth-mindset kit you can use at home
2 thoughts on “121 Affirmations for confidence to live a better life”
I love numbers 48-52. It is very important to know your worth and not compare yourself to others. If these tips are followed, it can save a lot of stress and heartache in the long run. Great post!
Hi Mariah, totally agree with you. Please do share it with friends and family. Sometimes we may not realise that people close to us need affirmations.