Morning affirmations can guide you to a positive start in your day.
It gives your brains the power to control negative things or thoughts and replace them with positive things
Daily positive affirmations can help transform the way you approach your day. Even a bad day can turn into a great day using affirmations.
The best thing about using positive statements is that it only takes few minutes every morning to create a positive change in your day.
Morning affirmations should be treated as daily hygiene. Just like how you would brush your teeth every day, you should also practice affirmations as part of your morning routine.
In this article, we will explore different positive statements that can change negative thoughts into positive thinking.
Do morning affirmations work?
Morning affirmations work because they reshape the way you approach your day by rewiring your thoughts to a positive outcome.
Positive self-talk is an important component of Law of Attraction for you to achieve your dream life.
Dr Carmen Harra agrees. “Affirmations are proven methods of self-improvement because of their ability to rewire our brains.”
Related : 101 positive affirmations for kids
Morning affirmations are particularly beneficial for children as it helps motivates and reshapes their belief by eliminating negative beliefs. Especially, for a child that is facing personal and academic problems.
Using morning affirmations as part of your child’s daily routine will enable you to reinforce the idea to your child that they are capable of achieving their goals through self-belief.
It will improve their mental health and help them realise their own self-worth.
This will encourage children to make smart decisions and realize the endless opportunities available to them by having the right mindset.
It is the best way of achieving inner peace and develop a positive attitude towards any challenges they may face.
Don’t forget….THE GROWTH MINDSET KIT aims at helping children realize how special they are
How do I start morning affirmations?
There are different methods for this. I tend to print out the list of affirmations below and cut them out.
I place them in a jar, and every day I pick one out. Sometimes I keep them in my wallet as a reminder when my day is not going so well.
I do the same for my children as well. I create a separate jar for them and they get to pick one for the day.
The other way to do this is to pick one from the list and say it in front of the mirror. There is nothing more powerful than watching yourself say things that would make you feel instantly better.
Related : Affirmations for confidence
How many times do I need to repeat affirmations?
There is no rule to this. You can repeat it as many times or as little as you want.
As long as you say the affirmation with self-belief then you are ready to start your day.
I tend to say it up to three times. Sometimes repeating a few times can help me understand the affirmation clearly.
It gives me a moment to reflect on those words and how I can act upon them for the rest of the day.
Here are 105-morning affirmations :
Morning affirmations for success :
- I can do this
- I am good enough
- I am talented
- I am can do anything as long as I put my head and heart in it
- There is nothing I can’t do
Morning affirmations for abundance :
6. I am loved
7. I am blessed
8. I am special
9.My uniqueness is what makes me special
10. I have people that care about me
11. I am surrounded by joy and hapiness
12. My smile brightens up the world
13. My family and friends need me
14. I am important
15. What I do and think matters
16. The world needs me
17. I will spend time with people that care about me
18. My life is like the law of attraction. I only attract positivity
19. I am aligned with my happy inner self
Related : Use the personalised growth mindset kit with your kids to build on their self-confidence
20. I give out positivity wherever I go
21. I surrounded myself with good people
22. Today is going to be a good day
Affirmation for challenging days:
23. Challenges make me stronger
24. Today’s challenge is an opportunity for growth
25. I don’t give up when things get difficult
26. Every day is a learning day
27. Failure is part of the journey
28. There is no such thing as failure, only learning
29. Everyday fails before succeeding.
30. I choose to focus on the opportunities of today
31. Nothing can break me
32. My failure does not define me, it is what I do after that which matters
33. Everything happens for a reason, even failures
34. I get up after I fail, and I run even faster towards my goals.
35. I am not great at the start, but one day I will call myself an expert
Don’t forget to check out the growth-mindset kit made to help kids find their purpose
Morning affirmations for being thankful :
35. Every day is a new start, be grateful for what you can do today
35. I welcome today with open arms and heart
36. Today I will be thankful for everyone that I meet
37. Dear universe thank you for this amazing life
38. Dear universe thank you for this good health and happiness
39. Today I am filled with positive energy
40. Today I choose happiness and peace
41. Positive mind, positive vibes and positive life.
42. Something wonderful will happen today as long as I can open my heart and mind to accept it.
43. Today I will look for the hidden blessings in my life
Morning affirmations for self-love
44. I am loved exactly the way I am
45. I don’t need to change myself for the world
46. I am enough. I am beautiful
47. My soul is happy and my body is amazing
48. I am unique and that makes me great
49. I am born to be different and that is AWESOME
50. Why fit in when I am born to stand out?
51. I believe in myself
Related : Gratitude journal prompts
52. I believe in my potentials
53. One positive thought and I can change the entire day
54. Today I focus on what makes me feel content
55. I am in control of my feelings and thoughts. No one can dictate that to me
56. I am entitled to my own space and thoughts
57. Every day is a new day, take a deep breath. It’s my chance to start over.
58. I spread happiness wherever I go.
59. I am radiant. Divine. My soul is fulfilled
60. I trust in God’s timing
Morning affirmations for kids :
61. I am strong
62. I am brave and extraordinary
63. I am smart and beautiful
64. I will make today a good day
65. There’s so much to learn today
66. I forgive my mistakes
Related: Help children deal with anxiety
67. Today is a fresh start
68. I can be anything I want to be
69. In order to succeed, I must be prepared to fail
70. I am loved and I deserve happiness
71. My life is amazing
72. People love me
73. It’s ok to NOT know everything
74. It’s ok to ask for help
75. I am creative
76. It’s ok to make mistakes
77. Mistakes are part of learning
78. Growing up involves making mistakes and falling down
Related : The Awesome Adventure Journal For Kids
79. I am capable
80. Today is going to be a good day
81. I appreciate the people I meet today
82. Everything will be okay
83. Miracles happen every day
84. I am blessed to be alive and healthy today
85. I am slowly reaching my goals
Powerful morning affirmations :
86. I am safe
87. I am confident
88. I deserve all the good things
89. I work hard and I can do it
90. I am talented
91. Nothing can stop me
92. I will not give up
93. I make the right choices
94. Today, I get to shine
95. It’s ok to be me
96. Positive energy runs through me
Related : 21 coping skills for kids
98. I am born to be a learner
99. Today, I will do my best
100. I am excited to see what today is going to be like
101. Every day of my life is filled with love.
102. My blessings are bigger than my problems
103. There is no problem that I can’t solve
104. I choose forgiveness than a grudge
105. I am more than my pains
We hope you and your kids enjoy the affirmations above. Use the positive statements above to encourage children to take on new challenges.
Don’t forget to ask your child which is their favorite morning affirmations and why that affirmation is important for them. It is also a good idea to tell them to create their own affirmations.
Don’t forget to check out the growth-mindset kit made to help raise confident children