The deep questions to ask yourself will help you go into a journey of self-discovery.
You will learn about the things that you like and dislike. You will also get the chance to explore your fears and things that makes you feel uncomfortable.
More importantly, using the deep questions to ask yourself below you will begin to appreciate the little things in your life. Also, the people that have always been there for you.
You can use the questions below with your children. It will help in generating conversations that would otherwise never happen.
The best thing about the deep questions to ask yourself below is that it can help in creating a better bond with your family.
There is nothing stronger than a family that can share their feelings with each other.
Some of the questions might be hard for young children to understand and they might need some guidance on it.
We hope using the questions below you are able to find out more about yourself and use it for your own personal growth.
Deep questions to ask yourself :
- How happy do I feel today?
- What made me feel angry?
- What motivates me?
- Who inspires me the most?
- What bad habits should I stop doing?
- What negative talks should I stop telling myself?
- What can I do to make today a good day?
- What new skill should I learn?
- Who are the toxic people that I should remove from my life?
- What do I love about my family
- 3 things I love about my life
- 3 things that make me special
- 5 things that bring a smile to my face
- Am I doing everything to achieve my goals?
- What are the things that make me upset?
- How can I add happiness to my life?
- What is my number one goal for next year?
- What are the things that make me a good friend?
- What keeps me up at night?
- What makes me anxious?
- What is my biggest strength?
- What stops you from going after your goals?
- What are you most grateful about in your life?
- When do you feel most confident?
- Why do you think your self-worth is important?
- What do you do for self-care?
- What are the things you like doing when you are feeling stressed?
- How do you like to relax?
- What parts of your life requires more work?
- When do you feel most confident?
- How do you deal with challenges?
Don’t forget to check out the growth-mindset kit made to help kids find their purpose
Deep questions to ask yourself to find out who you are:
- How do you deal with uncertainty?
- How confident are you about your appearances?
- What is the one accomplishment you are most proud about?
- When was the last time you did something nice for someone else?
- How would you be remembered by others?
- Describe yourself in 10 words.
- What traits do you admire in someone?
- What would you do if you had unlimited money?
- How do you feel about yourself?
- What is the one subject you can talk about for 20 minutes non stop?
- Who is the biggest hero in your life?
- What can you do to simplify your life?
- List things you should throw to declutter your room
- What does your perfect weekend look like?
- What does an ideal day look like to you?
- How often do you compliment yourself?
- From a scale of 1 to 10 how happy are you with your current life?
- What are you most thankful for?
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
- Write a letter to your future self?
- What are you most proud of?
- You find contentment when…….
- Which social media apps should you delete?
- What bad online habits should you stop doing?
- When was the last time you did something to challenge yourself?
Mindful questions to ask yourself for personal growth:
- What are the things that are going well in your life?
- Who do you appreciate the most in your life?
- Can you think of a moment where you felt very happy with yourself?
- Have you ever stood up for someone else?
- Have you ever fought for a good cause?
- How you ever stand up against a bully?
- What is the worst thing that has ever happened to you?
- When was the last time you tried something new?
- Have you ever felt like giving up?
- Who are the people that will always lift you up when you are feeling down?
- Who are the people you rely on when times are tough?
- What is the most inspiring quote you have ever read?
- What positive affirmation do you tell yourself every day?
- What are some of the good decisions you have made in your life?
- If you can relive your life how would you do it?
- What is the one thing you would like to change about yourself?
- What is the one thing you like most about yourself?
- If you can have one superpower what would it be?
- Is it possible to be happy with limited money?
- Do you think God really exist?
- What does beauty mean to you?
- Do you let other people make decisions for you?
- Is it ok to tell a lie to not hurt someone else?
- Is it better to tell a painful truth or to lie about it?
Questions to get to know yourself:
- What do you think freedom really means?
- Do you think soul mates really exist?
- What defines you?
- What do you think happens to someone after they die?
- What is your reason to live?
- What changes can you bring into this world?
- Do you think family values are still important in today’s world?
- Is technology making people closer or further away from each other?
- Is technology ruining our children?
- Should screens be banned?
- Do you wish that iPhones were never created?
- What do you hate most about technology?
- What is the one regret you have in your life?
- If you are 90 years old, what are the things you would regret not doing in your current age?
- Have you ever been scared to speak up the truth?
- Have you ever felt alone?
- Is being lonely and alone the same thing?
- What are some of the things you wish you did but were too scared to try?
- How do you think has the pandemic changed people’s lives?
- Do you think love is overrated?
- Does change scare you?
- Do you fear what other people think about you?
- Have you ever been in a vulnerable situation?
- List down 3 things that make you feel uncomfortable.
- Why is honesty important?
- Are you always truthful?
- What do you think causes friendship to fall apart?
- What do you think will destroy Google?
- If you can reinvent Facebook, how will you do it?
- How has your life changed after the pandemic?
Yes or no questions to ask yourself:
- Would you give up on your dreams to please others?
- Do you need social validation?
- Would you delete a social media post if you do not get enough likes on it?
- Do you think God exists?
- Do you think family is more important than friends?
- Do you think money can buy happiness?
- Do you trust your own decisions?
- Do you rely on others to make decisions for you?
- Do you practice self-care?
- Do you think social media is affecting the way you feel?
- Are you comfortable with the way you look?
- Do you love yourself?
- Do you compare yourself to others?
- Are you doing your best to achieve all your goals?
- Do you handle criticism well?
- Do you care about climate change?
- Do you care about who wins the next election?
- Are you satisfied with the way your life is going?
- Are you happy with all the relationships you have right now?
- Do you hold on grudges for a long time?
We hope you have enjoyed the deep questions to ask yourself above. Do comment for more questions you think should be added here.
Before you go, don’t forget to check out the PERSONALISED growth-mindset kit you can use at home