Journal that promote happiness and help children discover challenges with confidence. Packed with activities & worksheets that enable kids to develop positive habits
The Happy Printable Journal
It is a daily journal for children aged 7+ that focuses on developing positive habits and helps children learn how to believe in themselves and face challenges with confidence.
- Each activity comes with a parent guide and each page has a clear instructions for kids to fill in themselves
- Plenty of space for different handwriting style and enough space to draw for children who prefer to draw instead of writing their answers.
- The pages are created so kids can reflect on their emotions and develop a growth mindset.
- Suitable for children aged 7 to 18 years old.
- The pages are best printed in A5 size and kept in a folder which makes it lovely to touch and can be carried with them anywhere they go.
- 138 pages
The Happy Printable Journal :
- Daily journaling pages (52 pages)
- Learn to love yourself worksheets (6 pages)
- Learn to be thankful and give back to others worksheets (3 pages)
- Inspirational Quotes (20 pages)
- Inspirational failure stories (6 pages)
- Inspirational coloring pages (10 pages)
- Dealing with anxiety activities and worksheets (9 pages)
- Goal setting and being productive worksheets (7 pages)
- Being mindful, content and discovering gratitude activities (10 pages)
- Travel bucket list and travel journal pages (4 pages)
- Family activities pages (3 pages)
- Encouraging kids to review books activities (5 pages)
- Monthly review activites (4 pages)
139 pages of screen-free activities
Note that this is a printable, nothing will be mailed.
Fun & Inspiring Daily Journaling Pages
There is also daily journaling pages that promotes hapiness and gratitude. It is beutifully illustrated and very easy to use. Helps your child focus on few things each day and only takes few minutes to fill.
It asks 4 important questions:
- What your child loved about the day
- Was someone kind to your child or did your child showed kindness to anyone
- Did anything upset them during the day
- Their plans for tomorrow.
Take a Peak
Why The Printables Are Good For Your Family
For kids aged 7+
The daily journaling pages and gratitude activities is the easiet way to get children to reflect on the positives of their day. It is also a safe space for kids to express their feelings.
Journaling gives children a sense of hapiness and helps them see the goodness in their lives. It also enables them to develop a sense of generosity and compassion towards others.
The printables are designed to help children understand they have the capacity to learn anything!
With the printables, your children or students will learn how to:
- Stay strong and resilient
- Overcome the fear of failure
- Discover their ability to deal with mistakes
They will understand that they can achieve good results with practice and persistance.
Kindness can be taught and cultivated by modelling the behavior.
The printables consist of activities that help children develop empathy and enhance their capacity to care for others.
The daily journaling pages ask them to reflecting on who they were kind to on a daily basis and encourages them to help others in different of ways.
Resilience & Self Awareness
Using the printables your children or students will learn how to:
- Cope despite facing setbacks
- Deal with obstacles
- Manage anxiety
They will discover that resilience is a skill that can be learned. With practice and patience they can manage the anxiety that they are going through.
They can also reflect on their emotions and think about what causes them to be upset. It brings out self-awareness and how to overcome anxiety. The printables will lead them to a path where they can focus on hapiness and success.
Positivity & Connection
Negative thoughts lead to negative behavior. We often hear kids say “I am not good enough”, “This is too hard for me”, “No one cares about me”, and more
Using the positive quotes in the printable, your kids can rewire the way they think and develop the habit of positive thinking – “I am good enough”, “It’s ok to make mistakes”, “I am loved” and more
The activites will enable kids to :
- Have a positive outlook
- Be mindfull of their thoughts
- Build on self-confidence
- Develop strong connection with the family
Digital Well-being and mindfullness
In this crazy high-tech world, kids can get over-stimulated. It can be difficult for them to focus on a single task. Using the printables your kids can just be in the moment and spend time reflecting on their feelings. This can result in less stress and better sleep.
This is also a great screen-free activity that enables them to unwind and disconnect from their devices.