Personalized Growth Mindset Kit that promotes happiness and helps children discover challenges with confidence.
Focussing On Positive Habits From A Young Age
(for children aged 5-13 years old)
Empower your child by having their name printed on posters, coloring sheets, and growth mindset activities.
The Power of Personalisation:
Studies have shown that when children see themselves in the activities, it has a great impact on their self-belief. They are at the center of the activities.
Personalisation also encourages children to complete the activities and really understand the purpose of it – they can relate to it!
The Growth Mindset Kit:
- Learn to love yourself worksheets (6 pages)
- Learn to be thankful and give back to others worksheets (3 pages)
- Inspirational Quotes (20 pages)
- Inspirational failure stories (6 pages)
- Inspirational coloring pages (10 pages)
- Dealing with anxiety activities and worksheets (9 pages)
- Goal setting and being productive worksheets (7 pages)
- Being mindful, content and discovering gratitude activities (10 pages)
- Travel bucket list and travel journal pages (4 pages)
- Family activities pages (3 pages)
- Encouraging kids to review books activities (5 pages)
- Monthly review activites (4 pages)
80+ pages of screen-free activities
Note that this is a printable, nothing will be mailed.
The Personalised Growth Mindset Kit
Over 80 pages of Growth Mindset Activities
Fun & Inspiring Daily Journaling Pages
There are also daily journaling pages that promote happiness and gratitude. It is beautifully illustrated and very easy to use. It helps your child focus on a few things each day and only takes a few minutes to fill.
It asks 4 important questions:
- What did your child love about the day?
- Was someone kind to your child or did your child showed kindness to anyone?
- Did anything upset them during the day?
- Their plans for tomorrow.
Take A Peak At
The Daily Journaling Pages
Why The Printables Are Good For Your Family
For kids aged 7-18 years old
The daily journaling pages and gratitude activities is the easiest way to get children to reflect on the positives of their day. It is also a safe space for kids to express their feelings.
Journaling gives children a sense of hapiness and helps them see the goodness in their lives. It also enables them to develop a sense of generosity and compassion towards others.
The printables are designed to help children understand they have the capacity to learn anything!
With the printables, your children or students will learn how to:
- Stay strong and resilient
- Overcome the fear of failure
- Discover their ability to deal with mistakes
They will understand that they can achieve good results with practice and persistance.
Kindness can be taught and cultivated by modelling the behavior.
The printables consist of activities that help children develop empathy and enhance their capacity to care for others.
The daily journaling pages ask them to reflect on who they were kind to on a daily basis and encourages them to help others in different of ways.
Resilience & Self Awareness
Using the printables your children or students will learn how to:
- Cope despite facing setbacks
- Deal with obstacles
- Manage anxiety
They will discover that resilience is a skill that can be learned. With practice and patience they can manage the anxiety that they are going through.
They can also reflect on their emotions and think about what causes them to be upset. It brings out self-awareness and how to overcome anxiety. The printables will lead them to a path where they can focus on hapiness and success.
Positivity & Connection
Negative thoughts lead to negative behavior. We often hear kids say “I am not good enough”, “This is too hard for me”, “No one cares about me”, and more
Using the positive quotes in the printable, your kids can rewire the way they think and develop the habit of positive thinking – “I am good enough”, “It’s ok to make mistakes”, “I am loved” and more
The activites will enable kids to :
- Have a positive outlook
- Be mindfull of their thoughts
- Build on self-confidence
- Develop strong connection with the family
Digital Well-being and mindfullness
In this crazy high-tech world, kids can get over-stimulated. It can be difficult for them to focus on a single task. Using the printables your kids can just be in the moment and spend time reflecting on their feelings. This can result in less stress and better sleep.
This is also a great screen-free activity that enables them to unwind and disconnect from their devices.