Since Star Wars is now a titanic staple of pop culture, we are all familiar with it in one way or another. But exactly how much do we know about the galaxy far away? Here is a collection of Star Wars Trivia questions to test that knowledge.
Are you a true Star Wars fan? Then these trivia games about the Star Wars story should be a piece of cake for you. These movie trivia questions feature the very popular and the less popular Star Wars characters from every corner of the Star Wars universe.
Star Wars trivia for kids
Even though Star Wars has universal appeal, kids form one of its biggest audiences. The following questions focus on the aspects of Star Wars that are most appealing to juvenile individuals and their friends. Does your kid think they are a bigger Star Wars buff than you? Well, test them out by starting here.
- What is Baby Yoda’s name? Grogu.
- What is the name of the spaceship that Han Solo flies with his friends? The Millennium Falcon.
- What is the name of the clumsy Gungan alien who befriends Qui-Gon Jinn and helps him complete his mission? Jar Jar Binks.
- What is the name of the beloved actor who plays Luke Skywalker in the Star Wars movies and TV shows? Mark Hamill.
- What is the name of the grumpy actor who plays the character by the name Han Solo? Harrison Ford.
- What is the name of the bad guy who takes over from Darth Vader and wears a helmet similar to his? Kylo Ren.
- What is the invisible power which grants special abilities to the Sith Lords and the Jedi Masters? The Force.
- Masters of the dark side of the force are called what? The Sith.
- Who was Anakin Skywalker’s padawan? Ahsoka Tano.
- Who is the first character we meet in the Star Wars universe? Princess Leia Organa.
Easy Star Wars trivia
Even though there are some individuals who can tell you every single thing about their favorite characters in the Star Wars universe, that level of devotion is not a must for everyone who wants to have fun with the Star Wars story. Are you a laid-back Star Wars fan? Then check out these easy Star Wars trivia questions.
- The Star Wars movie known as “The Empire Strikes Back” is what episode? Episode V.
- Who does the moniker “The Phantom Menace” refer to? Emperor Sheev Palpatine.
- Which beloved Star Wars character grew up to be Darth Vader? Anakin Skywalker.
- Who was Anakin Skywalker’s Jedi master as he trained to be a Jedi himself? Obi-Wan Kenobi.
- What is the name of the jetpack-using bounty hunter that goes after Luke Skywalker and his friends? Boba Fett.
- Who created the Star Wars universe? George Lucas.
- Which Jedi master did Obi-Wan Kenobi apprentice under? Qui-Gon Jinn.
- What is the name of the horned Sith Lord that slays Qui-Gon Jinn? Darth Maul.
- Who is Han Solo’s first mate on the Millenium Falcon? Chewbacca.
- What is the name of the heroic pilot that leads the attack against the second death star? Poe Dameron.
- What was the name of the planet that Anakin Skywalker grew up? Tatooine.
- What is the star fighter of choice that Stormtroopers use? The Tie Fighter.
- How many members of the Jedi council are there? 12 Jedi Masters.
- How many suns does Tatooine have? Two suns.
- What Jedi technique did Luke use to get into Jabba’s Castle? The Jedi Mindtrick.What is Emperor Palpatine’s signature special move? He can shoot lightning with his fingers.
- Who killed Jango Fett? Mace Windu.
- Mace Windu was played by which American actor? Samuel L. Jackson.
- How many lightsabers does General Grievous use when fighting Obi-Wan Kenobi? Four.
- What is the name of the droid that helps Poe Dameron destroy the second death star? BB-8.
Hard Star Wars trivia
Perhaps you are a Star Wars fun who is tired of all the basic stuff and wants to try something much more challenging. Then, in that case, these hard Star Wars trivia questions will be just right for you. Get to flex your knowledge of being a Star Wars expert by answering the questions that most of the fanbase cant.
- What year did the first film in the Star Wars film series come out? 1977.
- Who is the Senator and Queen of Naboo when the Empire rises to Power? Padmé Amidala.
- What is the name of the Casino Planet featured in The Last Jedi? Canto Bight.
- What is Emperor Palpatine’s Sith Lord name? Darth Sidious.
- What is the name of the planet that Princess Leia’s mother came from? Alderaan.
- When did the Star Wars Holiday Special first air? November 17, 1978.
- In what episode of Star Wars did cloud city first appear? Episode V.
- What was the rebel alliance’s signature ship? The X-Wing Starfighter.
- Where is the hidden rebel base of the rebel alliance? Yavin 4.
- Who were the very first victims of the Jedi purge led by Darth Sidious? Saesee Tiin and Agen Kolar.
- What is the name of the special biological substance that makes one Force sensitive? Midichlorians.
- What is the name of the Chrome Trooper? Captain Phasma.
- What is the name of Kylo Ren’s special order of soldiers? The Knights of Ren.
- What happened to Luke Skywalker at the end of The Force Awakens? He became one with the force, transforming into a force ghost.
- What happens to Kylo Ren at the end of The Rise of Skywalker? He dies.
Expert Star Wars trivia
If you are someone who was blown away the first time you saw Star Wars and then proceeded to dedicate an appreciable amount of your time to it, then perhaps this Star Wars trivia quiz might satisfy you. Prove you are a star wars expert by answering all these questions in record time.
- What does the name “Darth Vader” mean? Dark Father.
- Which Sith Lord, formerly a Jedi Master, wears a cape and wields a red lightsaber with a curved hilt? Count Dooku.
- Which beloved African American actor lends a voice to Darth Vader? James Earl Jones.
- What Star Wars standalone movie explains the means by which the rebel alliance was able to destroy the first Death Star? Star Wars: Rogue One.
- A lightsaber duel that takes place over a volcano involved a young Jedi knight and an old Jedi master. Who are they? Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi.
- Who was the grand master of the Jedi council during the rise of the empire? Jedi Master Yoda.
- What color does Mace Windu’s lightsaber glow? Purple.
- Where did Grand Moff Tarkin die? On the Death Star.
- What version of the clone troopers wear all-white? The Stormtroopers.
- Who conceived the battle of Naboo? Padme Amidala.
Related : Sitcom trivia
Star Wars facts
Given that Star Wars is so big nowadays and has taken on a life of its own thanks to dedicated fans, it’s easy for fact to get confused with fiction. How well are you able to separate Star Wars cannon from fan fiction? Well, this Star Wars trivia quiz should be a great starting point.
- The original Star Wars trilogy comprises which three movies? A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi.
- Which three Star Wars movies were made after the original trilogy? The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones, and Revenge of the Sith.
- What three Star Wars movies, that wrap up the Skywalker Saga, are referred to as the sequel trilogy? The Force Awakens, The Last Jedi, and The Rise of Skywalker.
- The smooth-talking smuggler Lando Calrissian is played by which actor in the original trilogy of films? Billy Dee Williams.
- What is the name of the actress who played Princess Leia? Carrie Fisher.
- The bounty hunter by the name of Boba Fett belongs to what group of warriors? The Mandalorians.
- What is the name of Jabba the Hutt’s palace? Hutt Castle.
- In what episode of Star Wars does the actor Hayden Christensen first make his appearance as Anakin Skywalker? Episode II.
- In what episode of Star Wars did Sheev Palpatine reveal his true colors? Episode VI.
- How much of a long time does it take the next Star Wars movie to come out after Revenge of the Sith? Ten Years.
- Who was the legendary composer responsible for the Star Wars score? John Williams.
- What is the name of the droid Sith that coughs and collect lightsabers? General Grievous.
- What is the name of the female member of Yoda’s species that features on the Jedi council? Yaddle.
- Which beloved Star Wars character talks in backward riddles? Master Yoda.
- Which character said the words “It’s time for the Jedi religion to end” in The Last Jedi? Luke Skywalker.
- What Jedi Padawan is the main character of the Star Wars: First Order video game? Cal Kestis.
- What special crystal is used to make a lightsaber blade? Kyber Crystals.
- The anthological Star Wars anime series is known as…? Star Wars Visions.
- What old Japanese Samurai movie served as the primary inspiration for Star Wars? The Hidden Fortress.
- Does Darth Vader repent before he dies? Yes. He saves Luke as his final act.
Fun Star Wars questions and answer
As seriously as some people can take Star Wars, we all sometimes forget that first and foremost, it’s supposed to be fun. Well, these Star Wars trivia questions seek to make sure we never forget that by posing questions about some of the most fun facets of that entire universe. Check it out!
- What creatures inhabit the forest moon of Endor? Ewoks.
- What color was Darth Vader’s first lightsaber? Blue.
- Anakin Skywalker loses his right hand in a battle against who? Count Dooku.
- What is the name of the English actor who lends a voice to C-3PO? Anthony Daniels.
- What is the name of the Wookie home world? Planet Kashyyyk.
- What feature makes Kylo Ren’s lightsaber distinct? The crossguard.
- Who portrayed R2-D2 in the original Star Wars trilogy? Kenny Baker.
- In The Rise of Skywalker, who is revealed to be Rey’s ancestor? Emperor Palpatine.
- How tall is Supreme Leader Snook? 7 feet, 2 inches.
- Before Finn joined the rebel alliance, what was he? A stormtrooper.
Princess Leia questions and answers
Princess Leia Organa is one of the most iconic characters in all of Star Wars. One of the fictional characters who has gone on to inspire little girls around the world. Part of her appeal arises from how interesting her story was. Think you are an expert at all things Leia? Well, this Star Wars Trivia on her character will test you.
- Who is Princess Leia referring to when she says “You are our only hope”? Obi-Wan Kenobi/Old Ben Kenobi.
- What was Princess Leia’s dad’s name? Senator Bail Organa.
- Why was it wrong for Princess Leia to share a kiss with Luke Skywalker? They are long-lost twins.
- Who does Princess Leia say the words “I love you” to? Han Solo.
- What is Han Solo’s response when Princess Leia says she loves him? “I Know.”
- Who is the underworld boss that temporarily keeps Leia Organa as his slave? Jabba the Hutt.
- What was Princess Leia’s last word she uttered before she died? “Ben”.
- Who ended up killing Jabba the Hutt after he imprisoned Princess Leia? Princess Leia.
- Did Princess Leia have a lightsaber? Yes, a blue one.
- Why did Princess Leia not know she was related to Luke until after they met? They were separated at birth.