Impossible Trivia questions are a combination of unusual and hard questions. They are very hard to answer but can be a very fun activity.
You have to have really good general knowledge skills to answer the impossible trivia questions below.
Impossible trivia questions :
1) Which institution’s motto is ‘be prepared ’?
Answer: ‘be prepared ‘ is the motto of scout & guide.
2) How many lakes are there in ‘ the great lakes ‘?
Answer: There are 5 lakes in ‘ the great lakes ‘.
3) How many American states are named after native people name?
Answer: 26 American states are named by native American people.
4) Which Russian novelist created the famous novel ‘anna Karenina’?
Answer: Famous Russian novelist Leo Tolstoy’ created the ‘Anna Karenina ‘.
5) On Which day pi approximation day, the day celebrated for mathematical constant ‘pi’, is celebrated?
Answer: Pi day is celebrated on 22 July. July is the 7th month and the approximate value of pi is 22/7.
6) What is the name of the creature in the British horror legends of Mawnan?
Answer: The name of the creature is ‘owlman’ in the British horror legends of mawnan.
7) Which British prime minister was a mayor of London before becoming a prime minister?
Answer: The British prime minister who was the mayor of London before was ‘ Borris Johnson ‘.
8) How many percentages of people go out to eat at least once a month?
Answer: 83% of people go out to eat at least once a month.
9) In Which country, it is illegal to drive while shaving?
Answer: In Mexico, it is illegal to drive while saving.
10) How many people are flying over the united states of America right now?
Answer: 61,000 people are flying over the united states of America right now.
11) How many times does lightning strike the earth per minute?
Answer: Lightning strikes the earth 6,000 times per minute.
12) How many percentages of people go to the same people for cutting hair and shaving?
Answer: 40% of people go to the same place for styling hair and shaving.
13) On average How much time we spend per day texting?
Answer: On average we spend 26 minutes texting.
14) On average, How many times we curse per week while at work?
Answer: On average we curse 55 times while at work.
15) How many people per ten have insurance for their phone?
Answer: 1 per ten people have insurance for their phone.
16) How many percentages of women dye their hair now?
Answer: Now 75% of women dye their hair, in the 1950s only 10% of women used to dye their hair.
17) How many percentages of bachelors have a candy bar for breakfast?
Answer: 25% of bachelors have a candy bar for breakfast.
18) How many percentages of the couple have said that going on walks has been their favorite thing since the pandemic?
Answer: More than 50% of couples have said that going on walks has been their favorite work to do since the pandemic.
19) How many people believe that weeding is their hatest outdoor chore?
Answer: 1 in 3 people believe that weeding is their hatest outdoor chore.
20) How many Americans have said that they no longer tolerate crowds?
Answer: 2 in 3 Americans have said that they can no longer tolerate crowds.
Related : Middle school trivia questions
21) In legend, whose nickname was the ‘wicked lady’ given to the 17th-century female highwayman?
Answer: In legend, Katherine Ferrers has the name wicked lady.
Nearly impossible trivia questions for teens
22) When did Marilyn Monroe die?
Answer: Marilyn Monroe died in 1962 at the age of 36.
23) What is the name of the famous novel created by the Swedish novelist Hanning Mankell?
Answer: The name of the famous novel created by the Swedish novelist Henning Mankell is ‘detective inspector Kurt Wallander.
24) What were five prominent Russian composers called in the 19th century?
Answer: The five prominent Russian composers in the 19th century were called ‘ the mighty handful’.
25) How much egg American eats on average per year?
Answer: The American eats an average of 250 eggs per year.
26) According to realtor.com, How much house an average American sees before buying one?
Answer: An average American sees an average of 10 houses before buying one.
27) How much toothpaste does an average American use in a lifetime?
Answer: An average American uses 10 gallons of toothpaste in their lifetime.
28) In Sherlock holmes’ book What is the name of the landlady?
Answer: The name of the landlady in the Sherlock Holmes book is Mrs.Martha Hudson.
Related : history trivia questions
29) When and where was fry’s chocolate cream launched?
Answer: The fry’s chocolate cream was launched in 1866, in union station Bristol.
30) Mikuru Suzuki is the champion of Which sports?
Answer: Mikuru Suzuki is the champion of the ladies’ dart.
31) How many of today’s cars have bumper stickers?
Answer: 60% of today’s cards have a bumper sticker.
32) According to the survey, What is the no.1 thing people judge your house at?
Answer: People judge you’re your house with smell according to a recent survey.
32) How many women think facial hair in men is cool?
Answer: 63% of women think facial hair in men is cool. 73% of men also think facial hair looks cool on them.
33) What would be your star sign if you are born at end of the Falkland war?
Answer: If you are born at the end of the Falkland war, your star sign will be Gemini.
34) What is the autobiography of Hitler is called?
Answer: The autobiography of Hitler is called ‘ mein Kampf ‘.
35) What is the Latin name of Hadrian’s wall?
Answer: The Latin name of Hadrian’s wall is valium aelium.
Related : quiz for kids
36) What do the seeds of chili peppers cause?
Answer: The seeds of chili pepper cause skin irritant capsicin.
37) In the holy book of Islam, How many surahs are there?
Answer: In the holy book of Islam that is ‘Quran’ there are 114 surahs.
38) How much American people spend on wrapping paper during the holiday season?
Answer: American people spend $7 billion on wrapping paper in the holiday season.
39) Why do English women use gingerbread men on the holiday as treat?
Answer: English women use gingerbread men on holiday as treat to find a better husband.
40) Which country created ‘ egg nog ‘?
Answer: The country Which created the ‘ egg nog ‘ is England.
41) Who abolished slavery in the united states of America?
Answer: President Abraham Lincoln abolished slavery in the united states of America.
42) Between Which sides the American civil war happened?
Answer: American civil war happened between the union of America and the confederate states of America.
42) How does the couple describe each other?
Answer: The couple describes mostly as stubborn to each other. ( according to latest survey)
43) What do people do 2* per day like today and back in 2000 it used to be 6*?
Answer: People used to talk on the phone six times in 2000 and now it’s only two times.
44) Which holiday staple was created in 1955?
Answer: The holiday staple that was created in 1955 was “ green bean casserole”.
Impossible trivia questions for kids
45) How much do Americans buy macaroni and cheese?
Answer: American buys an average of 1.1 million boxes of macaroni and cheese every day.
46) Ronald Reagan starts Which presidential tradition?
Answer: Ronald Reagan as present of the USA starts the tradition of giving the turkey a “ presidential pardon “.
47) How many people don’t have wisdom teeth throughout their life?
Answer: Nearly 35% of people don’t have any wisdom teeth throughout their life.
Related : Riddles for teens
48) Studying Which animal might help humans to slow down the age, according to a scientist?
Answer: Studying the bat might help humans slow down aging according to the scientist.
49) When did cellphones come out the first time in the market?
Answer: Cellphones came out first time in the market in 1984.
50) How much time an average person spends complaining about their job?
Answer: An average person spend about 2 hours forty-five minute a week complaining about their job.
51) What is the Spanish term of the peninsula war?
Answer: The Spanish name of the peninsula war is ‘ the little war ‘.
52) What are the top three things that the couple argues about?
Answer: The top three things that the couple argues about are number 1 is money, number 2 is household chores and number 3 is in-laws.
53) What did 20% of Americans learned from the American Idol show?
Answer: 20% of Americans learned to text from the American Idol show.
54) How many drivers will be tailgated today by somebody?
Answer: About 72% of the drivers will be tailgated by somebody today.
55) What are four things that are easiest to eat while drive?
Answer: The four easiest things that are easiest to eat while they drive are candy bars, French fries, potato chips, and chicken nuggets.
56) What thing that 55% of people are more likely to do on weekends than on weekdays?
Answer: 55% of people are more likely to go out to eat on weekends than on weekdays.
Related : Questions of the day for kids
57) According to some studies, smell of Which thing made you spend more money?
Answer: According to some studies, the smell of oranges made you spend more money.
58) Which singer is the highest-rated performer in the super bowl?
Answer: The singer Who is the highest rated performer in the Super Bowl is Shakira.
59) How many football fans are likely to buy sports merchandise in the last two weeks?
Answer: At least 25% of football fans are likely to buy any type of sports merchandise in the last two weeks.
Useless trivia questions :
60) Which weekend is the slowest weekend for marriage?
Answer: The super bowl weekend is the slowest weekend for marriage.
61) What is the main reason 65% of managers don’t hire the recruits?
Answer: The main reason 65% of managers don’t hire recruits is they don’t make any sort of eye contact.
62) What is the number 1 online purchase?
Answer: The number 1 online purchase is drinking followed by purchasing concert tickets.
63) Which company uses Santa in their advertising?
Answer: The company that uses Santa in its advertising is Coca-Cola.
64) What is the average age where a person had a cup of coffee?
Answer: The average age where a person had a coffee is 15.
Related : History Trivia
65) What unusual thing the first president of the united states of America George Washington do at his election?
Answer: The unusual thing that George Washington does at his election is spending his all election money on buying booze and keeping them at election polls.
66) Which American states have the tallest dunes?
Answer: The American state that has the tallest sand dunes Is Colorado, Which is up to 750 feet tall.
67) What was coca-cola first marketed as?
Answer: The coca-cola was first marketed as a cure for headaches and hangovers.
68) What percentage of Americans are likely to get fired from a job at least once in their lifestyle?
Answer: At least 80% of Americans are more likely to get fired from their job at least once in their lifetime.
69) How many drivers are likely to pick their noses while driving?
Answer: One-third of drivers are likely to pick their nose driving.
70) What are the four main Vedas in the Hindu religion?
Answer: The four major Vedas in the Hindu religion are yajur Veda, Sama Veda, Atharva Veda, and Rig Veda.
71) How many Americans are likely to support bacon as the national food of the USA?
Answer: At least 2/3 of Americans are likely to support bacon as the national food of the USA.
72) Which character in the famous movie wizard of oz doesn’t have a heart?
Answer: Tin Woodman doesn’t have a heart in the famous movie ‘ wizard of oz ‘.
Related : 119 middle school trivia
73) who started the Nobel prize awards?
Answer: Alfred Nobel who is a Swedish inventor started the Nobel prize in various categories.
74) When was the first Nobel prize awarded?
Answer: The first Nobel prize was awarded on 10 December 1901.
75) Which is the most terrorizing unsolved crime of London?
Answer: The most terrorizing unsolved crime of London is the incident of ‘ jack the ripper’ in 1959.
76) Which food has been ranked no.1 food as comfort food for women?
Answer: The food Which has been ranked as the no.1 comfort food for women is ice cream.
77) What thing has most of the people have in car but doesn’t work?
Answer: The thing that most people have in the car but doesn’t work is an air freshener.
78) Which computer item is very cheap today but used to cost $20,000 in the past?
Answer: The computer item that is very cheap but used to cost 20 grand in the past is a computer mouse.
79) How many times an average person will say thank you in a day?
Answer: A average person will say thank you 5 times a day.
80) What household item is less likely to be cleaned in American households?
Answer: The household item that is less likely to be cleaned in the American household is a vacuum cleaner.
81) How many bottles of ketchup are likely to be finished by the American household in a year?
Answer: On average an American household is likely to finish three bottles of ketchup in a year.
82) How many men and women are likely to ask their co-workers about their income?
Answer: On average 50% of women are likely to ask their co-workers about their income, while only 29% of the men are likely to ask their co-workers about their income.
84) In a recent survey, How many peoples are likely to say that wrapping gifts is their best thing to do at Christmas?
Answer: at least 10% of peoples are likely to say that wrapping gifts is their best thing to do at Christmas according to the recent survey.
85) How many people are likely to forget to give gifts to their neighbor, even If they see them every day?
Answer: According to a recent study, 40 million people are likely to forget to give gifts to their neighbors even if they see them every day.
86) How many skyscrapers are not likely to have thirteen floors?
Answer: at least 5% of the skyscrapers are not likely to have thirteen floors.
Related : 250 fun trivia questions
87) Who has refused the Nobel peace prize?
Answer : John-Paul Satre
88) Which country gain the most gold medal at the summer olympics of 1996?
Answer : USA
89) What is the most common food Americans buy?
Answer : Pizza
90) What is the life span of a butterfly?
Answer : 12 months
91) What number did Michael Jordan wear?
Answer : 23
92) What is the oldest board game?
Answer : The Royal Game of Ur
93) When did the creator Merv Griffin passed away?
Answer : 2007
94) Which Prime minister took over Theresa May?
Answer ; British prime minister Boris Johnson
95) What is Mick Jagger worth?
Answer : USD 360 million
96) What is the age gap between Elton John and his husband?
Answer : 15 years
97) Which company invented Santa Claus?
Answer : Coca-cola
98) Which American president that did not believe in climate change ?
Answer : Donald Trump
We hope you enjoyed the impossible trivia questions above.