Even though sometimes society sets unrealistic beauty standards, everyone should feel comfortable in their bodies. You can inspire someone with these body confidence quotes for Instagram and show them a better representation of beauty.
Because while most of us suffer from body image issues, being confident about ourselves can make a real difference – and you never know, posting a positive quote can inspire positive energy in someone.
Nobody has to have low self-esteem because of their looks or body type. Celebrate the true definition of beauty with these confidence quotes. Most of them are from our favorite celebs – who also feel the same as we think about our bodies.
Pick the ones that inspire you most and post good Instagram captions that support the body positivity movement.
Short Instagram caption for body positivity
Here are some short body confidence quotes for Instagram:
- Feel good about your body.
- All of you is a burst of beauty.
- You are real, and that’s perfect.
- You are only as flawless as you think you are.
- To love yourself is the greatest revolution.
- When you take care of your body, it will also care for you
- You are a flawless work of art.
- Be careful because your body hears all that your mind says.
- Once you discover your self-worth, you will lose interest in those who don’t see it.
- You don’t need anyone’s approval to be you.
- Forget the rules and start living and loving yourself.
- The problem isn’t your body. It’s their narrowmindedness.
- Love yourself first coz only you can love yourself best.
Embrace your body quotes
Here are some more body confidence quotes for Instagram:
- “You need to accept yourself because that’s true beauty. You don’t need other people’s approval to accept yourself.” – Thich Nhat Hanh.
- “Stop playing that comparison game because it will strip the beauty of your own story.” – Arielle Estoria.
- “If you want to know the real representation of true beauty, it is confidence – being unafraid to be yourself.” – Emma Stone.
- “The true essence of beauty is a woman who is unafraid and unapologetic to be comfortable in her imperfection. That is a rare beauty.” – Steve Maraboli.
- “Step away from the mirror now and then because self-esteem won’t come from body parts. Take a moment to appreciate the reflection in the eyes of those who admire and love you.” – Stacy London.
- We learn to hate our bodies, which means we can also unlearn and start loving our bodies again.
- “Having tummy rolls, acne, and chaffing thighs doesn’t need we need fixing.” – Mik Zazen.
- “Embrace Speaking to your body lovingly as it’s your home – the only one that you’ve got – it deserves respect from you.” – Iskra Lawrence.
- “You should take your time and your talent figuring how you should contribute to this world instead of wondering whether your butt fits in that in your jeans.” – America Ferrera.
- “Life is too beautiful and away more complex than a number on a scale.” – Tess Munster.
- “When you learn to love yourself totally for who you are and not only by your looks is when you will find genuine happiness.” – Portia de Rossi.
Love your body quotes
Listen to no one trying to create negative thoughts in you about how they think about you. These body confidence captions for Instagram are self-love affirmations of who you are and not what others think.
- “It is OK to be to be both a masterpiece and a work in progress at the same time.” – Sophia Bush.
- “Don’t throw away all your joy because of a past idea about yourself that isn’t true anymore.” – Cheryl Strayed.
- “Your whole life shows on your face therefore, you should be proud of it.” – Lauren Bacall.
- “Stop trying to fix your body because it was never broken.” – Eve Ensler
- “All bodies are swimsuit bodies.” – Catherine Li
- “Your words are so powerful that every time you tell yourself, ‘I love you,’ or give yourself a word of validation, it changes your mind.” – Ashley Graham
- “Lines are proof that we change and grow. They are the etchings from your laughter, smiles, and frowns you learned from.” Eleanor Gordon-Smith.
- “The biggest words anyone can say to us are the ones we say to ourselves.” – Christine D’ercole.
- “The most important rule of beauty is. ‘who cares?’ “- Tina Fey
- “You should not waste much of your time obsessing about how much you weigh. That is a very boring, mind-numbing, idiotic, and self-destructive diversion from the pleasure of living.” – Meryl Streep.
- “You can’t criticize yourself thin, hate yourself happy, or shame yourself worthy. If you want actual change, start with self-care and self-love.” – Jessica Ortner.
- “Accept each woman’s body on its own terms.” – Gloria Steinem
- “What makes you truly beautiful is being comfortable and feeling confident in your own skin.” – Bobbi Brown
- “You should not spend the entire day cursing, obsessing, and perfecting because it is not all you offer the world. Your body is not your art, but it is only your paintbrush.” – Glennon Doyle.
- “Weight loss will not make you happy or peaceful. Because being slim will not address the emptiness with no weight, shape, or name. Even a popular and successful diet will be a failure if in the same body is the same sinking heart.” – Geneen Roth
- “Only you can define true beauty, not society.” – Lady Gaga
- “Every woman has the part of her body she doesn’t like, but I’ve accepted mine and stopped complaining because I no longer want to critique nature’s outstanding work. My job is to let the light shine out of the masterpiece.” – Alfre Woodard
- “How other people perceive you has nothing to do with you. All that matters is how you see yourself.” – Gabourey Sidibe.
Related : Hair cut quotes for Instagram
Body confidence quotes for Instagram
- “There is no better work of art than the human body.” – Jess C. Scott
- “To lose confidence in your body is to lose confidence in yourself.” – Simone de Beauvoir
- “Even the popular models you see in the magazines wish they could look like their own image. “- Cheri K. Erdman
- “One of the greatest accomplishments today is being yourself in a world that is constantly pushing you to be something else.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “All of you is holy, so never apologize for your sacred body.” – Ashley Asti
- “If you want to really feel good about yourself, focus on the inside. I feel attractive when I’m doing good, like helping other people.” – Keke Palmer.
- “You can’t hate yourself into a better version that you can love.” – Lori Deschene
- “Feeling beautiful has nothing to do with the way you look.” – Emma Watson
- “Real beauty is when a woman is in harmony with herself.” – Giambattista Valli
- “The more I like myself, the less I want to pretend to be like others.” – Jamie Lee Curtis
- “Your body should be treated like an instrument, not an ornament.” – Gary Thomas
- “Being healthy means feeling good about my choices and keeping fit physically and mentally. I’m always reminding myself that it’s not about my thighs, but my commitment and happiness level.” – Kristen Bell
- “No one is perfect, and I don’t believe in perfection. However, I believe in saying, ‘This is who I am, imperfect, and proud of that.'” – Kate Winslet.
- “By saying, ‘I am healthy,’ I am expressing gratitude in that statement. I am grateful for my strength and things I can achieve with my body. It is an affirmation that I am healthy and I accept my body today changing nothing.” – Demi Lovato.
Related : Smile captions for Instagram
Instagram captions for body-shaming
Below are some great body confidence captions for Instagram to remind that you are stronger than any type of body shaming:
- “All these years you have criticized yourself have brought nothing positive. Now try giving yourself approval and see what happens.” – Louise Hay.
- “Allowing someone to feel like they are safe in their own skin is the best gift you can give to that person.” – Hannah Brencher
- “If you stop banging your head against the wall of caging, fearing, and shaming, you will find out that you are not a mistake.” – Geneen Roth – Women, Food, and God: An Unexpected Path to Almost Everything
- “There is nothing as fruitless and boring as a woman lamenting that her stomach is round.” – Cheryl Strayed
- “Getting on a scale and measuring the waistline cannot be the only thing that determines a healthy woman. We need to focus on what truly matters – like how we feel and how we view ourselves.” – Michelle Obama
- “Get away from the mean girls and say goodbye to feeling bad about your looks. Stop colluding with the culture that is making many women feel physically inadequate. Say goodbye to your inner critic and be kinder to yourself and others.” – Oprah Winfrey.
- “I definitely have body issues, and so does everyone else. When you realize everyone does that, then you can start living the way you are.” – Taylor Swift.
Related : Sunshine quotes for Instagram
Body confidence captions for boys
That time you’ll learn just how much you’re worth is when you’ll stop giving people discounts.
- “Magic happens when you believe in yourself because self-confidence is a superpower.” – Unknown
- Do not exist to impress but to be happy.
- There is power in choosing to be real rather than to be perfect.
- Why be perfect when you can be yourself?
- A flower does not spend its time competing with other flowers next to it. It just blooms.
- Confidence is not being happy because they like you. It is being OK even if they don’t.
- “To truly love you are, you cannot hate the experiences that shaped you.” – Andrew Dykstra.
- You are an unlimited edition.
- Your relationship with yourself will always set the tone for every other relationship you have.
- Always take care of yourself because you can’t pour from an empty cup.
- When you learn to control your mind, you will also be able to control your body.
- “Loving yourself just as you are is giving yourself heaven. Don’t wait till you die, because to wait is to die now. If you love, you live now.” – Alan Cohen.
All bodies are beautiful quotes
- “Choosing healthy over skinny is choosing self-love over self-judgment.” – Steve Maraboli
- “Strong is beautiful.” – Serena Williams
- “I wish my younger self knew that she was more than a body. Besides the weight loss and flat abs, she had more to offer the world. So much more.” – Megan Jayne Crabbe.
- “To be beautiful means being yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by anybody other than you.” – Thich Nhat Hanh.
- “We are a gorgeous, infinite circle of women of all shades, all styles, and inside of us, everything blooms.” – Alicia Keys
- “To be truly happy with ourselves, we must make body acceptance or self-love unconditional because our bodies are constantly changing and will never be exactly as they were. If we base our self-worth on our ever-changing bodies, we will always be on the emotional roller coaster of body obsession and shame.” – Chrissy King.
- “My body is my vessel. It is not yours to discuss and critique. My body is not yours for consumption, it is an archive of experiences. A weapon that has experienced battles only I understand. A library of love, struggle, mystery, pain, and victory. You cannot place a value on my body, but on my being because your eyes cannot define all it has endured.” – Sophie Lewis.
- “Stand up and tell them, ‘There’s nothing wrong with me, who I am, or my shape. You’re the one with the problem.'” – Jennifer Lopez.
If you want some positive quotes about true confidence and beauty, this article is a good place. Pick any of the above body confidence quotes for Instagram and spread the love to your friends and followers.
When everyone has positive things to say and think about themselves, even their mental health will improve. So encourage someone today with a positive caption.