Are you looking for inspiring confidence quotes? We have rounded up 101 confidence quotes we hope to boost your self-esteem
20. “As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.” ―
“Love brings self–confidence. Anger brings fear.” Dalai Lama
22 “If you have a dream, don’t just sit there. Gather courage to believe that you can succeed and leave no stone unturned to make it a reality.”
23. “Goal setting is the core of existence that defines life.” Joanne Bonomi
24. “I believe great people do things before they are ready.” Amy Poehler
25. “Confidence comes with maturity, being more accepting of yourself.”
26. “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” Ayn Rand
27. “Concentration comes out of a combination of confidence and hunger.”
28. “In fact, the confidence of the people is worth more than money.”
29. “Along with age comes more confidence, so it kind of works out.”
30. “Faith is a living, daring confidence in God’s grace, so sure and certain that a man could stake his life on it a thousand times.”
31. “Confidence comes from hours and days and weeks and years of constant work and dedication.”
32. “We must not allow other people’s limited perceptions to define us.” Virginia Satir
33. “The things that make me different are the things that make me me.” A. A. Milne (Winnie the Pooh)
34. “For if you train hard and responsibly your confidence surges to a maximum.”
psst, Dont, forget to check out THE GROWTH MINDSET KIT aims at helping children realise how special they are and also activities to help them understand the support they have around them. Building self-confidence for children
35.”You are searching the world for treasure, but the real treasure is yourself”
36. “Everything in the universe is within you. Ask all from yourself
37.”Don’t you know yet, it is your light that lights the world”
38.Your heart is in the size of an ocean. Go find yourself in its hidden depth”
39.”Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth”
40. “When setting out on a journey, do not seek advice from those who have never left home”
psst, don’t forget to :Download the THE GROWTH MINDSET KIT helping children to stay calm, confident and grounded even when growing up around social media.
41. “The person I need to compare myself to is the person I was yesterday” Unknown
42. “Embrace the glorious mess that you are” Unknown
43. “Self-confidence is the best outfit, wear and rock it” Unknown
44.”Be confident enough, to encourage confidence in others” Unknown
45.”Be proud of who you are and not ashamed of how others see you” Unknown
46.“When you realize your self-worth you’ll stop giving people discounts.” Unknown
47.”Your success will be determined by your own self-confidence” Unknown
48.”True confidence has no room for jealousy and envy when you are great, you have no reason to hate” Unknown
49.”You are good enough, smart enough, beautiful enough, and strong enough. Believe it and stop letting insecurities ruin your life” Unknown
50. “If you’re searching for that one person that will change your life, take a look in the mirror.” Unknown
50.“The level of confidence women are able to build in women-only groups is important.”
51. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
52. Inhale confidence. Exhale Doubt.
53 “If you’re presenting yourself with confidence, you can pull off pretty much anything.” – Katy Perry
54. “I’ve finally stopped running away from myself. Who else is there better to be?” – Goldie Hawn
55. “Through my education, I didn’t just develop skills, I didn’t just develop the ability to learn, but I developed confidence.” – Michelle Obama
56. Accept who you are because you’re BEAUTIFUL.
57. Confidence is the ability to feel beautiful, without needing someone to tell you.
58. Remind yourself that it’s ok not to be perfect.
59. I am in the process of becoming the best version of myself.
60. It is never too late to be what you might have been.
61.I am perfect
62. When I was around 18, I looked in the mirror and said, ‘You’re either going to love yourself or hate yourself.’ And I decided to love myself. That changed a lot of things.” Queen Latifah
63. “My make up does not define me, it’s my confidence to wear it” Kids N Clicks
64 I don’t need a prince, I am enough
65. “Be a Girl with a mind, a Woman with attitude, and a Lady with class” Unknown
66. I do not need validation, I know I am awesome
67. Do not judge, you don’t know the thunder I walked pass
68 You’re Allowed To Scream, You’re Allowed To Cry, But Do Not Give Up.
69 I choose to be this way, because I am just amazing
70 I am brave, strong and confident
71 She who dares, wins.
72. You have to be ODD, to be number ONE.
73. “Confidence isn’t optimism or pessimism, and it’s not a character attribute. It’s the expectation of a positive outcome.” – Rosabeth Moss Kante
74. “Life is ten percent what you experience and ninety percent how you respond to it.” – Dorothy M. Neddermeyer
75 “Have confidence that if you have done a little thing well, you can do a bigger thing well too.”– David Storey
Dont forget to check this out, Use the exercise sheet below for managing anxiety and focus on self- confidence.
76. Self-confidence is a present I gifted myself for Christmas
77 Your limit of self-confidence lies in your brains, just keep expanding it
78. Be original, the world don’t need copies
79. Build your dreams or you will be hired by someone to build theirs
80. “I think everybody’s weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.” Johnny Depp
81. “Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand-break on.” Maxwell Maltz
82. “When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye.” Cathy Guisewite
83. “Yes, I am weird, weird is good. Normal is overrated.” Mad-D
84. “It’s not your job to like me…it’s mine!” Byron Katie
85, When life shuts a door, reopen it, it’s just a door
86. When you feel worthless, remember you were once the quickest sperm cell
Don’t forget to check out this journal made for kids focusing on growth mindset and confidence-building activities
87 “Don’t just fly, soar.” — Dumbo (Dumbo)
88. “To laugh at yourself is to love yourself.” – Mickey Mouse.
89. “I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.” — Mufasa (The Lion King)
90. “Believe you can, then you will.” — Mulan (Princess Stories)
91. “Today is a good day to try.” — Quasimodo (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
92. “Like so many things, it is not what’s outside, but what is inside that counts.” Aladdin.
93 “If you focus on what you left behind, you will never be able to see what lies ahead.” — Gusteau (Ratatouille)
94. “Sometimes the right path is not always the easiest.” – Pocahontas.
95. “The only way to get what you want in this world is through hard work.” – Tiana, The Princess And the Frog.
96. “Just because it’s what’s done, doesn’t mean it’s what should be done.” – Cinderella.
97. “Always let your conscience be your guide.” – The Blue Fairy, Pinocchio.
98. “Giving up is for rookies.” — Philoctetes (Hercules)
99. “Happiness is the richest thing we will ever own.” — Donald Duck
100. “When life gets you down do you wanna know what you’ve gotta do? Just keep swimming. ” — Dory, Finding Nemo
101 “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” — Walt Disney