Having self-confidence is having total trust in our judgments, abilities, and qualities. Meaning you know your own potential. Sometimes social media is full of negativity, we have compiled self-confidence quotes for Instagram to inspire you and help spread some much-needed positivity in the world.
They are perfect captions for your Instagram posts when you want to encourage people to avoid negative thoughts. If people could have the right attitude in life, then it would be the right direction toward great mental health.
Let the self-love quotes in this blog post give you some positive vibes and help you get the best Instagram captions that will spread the love to your followers.
Self-confidence captions for girls
To start off the list, are some girls’ self-confidence captions for Instagram:
- “Being comfortable in your own skin is one of the most important things to achieve.” – Kate Mara
- “Confidence is the most beautiful thing you can possess.” – Sabrina Carpenter
- “Believe in your abilities and have faith in yourself! Without reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be happy or successful.” – Norman Vincent Peale.
- “I keep telling myself that I’m a human being who is imperfect and not made to look like a doll. That as a person I’m more important whether I have a nice figure.” -Emma Watson
- “If you give a girl the right shoes, she can conquer the world.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “I am a woman, phenomenally. Phenomenal woman, that’s me.” – Maya Angelou.
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “You gain confidence, courage, and strength with every experience in which you look fear in the face. You must do things which you think you cannot do.” -Eleanor Roosevelt.
- “Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, spontaneous delight, wonder, or any other experience that reveals the true human spirit.” – E. E. Cummings
- “Because one believes in oneself, they don’t try to convince others. Because one is content with oneself, they don’t need other’s approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her.” – Lao Tzu.
- “All you need to be successful in this life is confidence and ignorance.” – Mark Twain
- “Overcoming fear is the quickest way to gaining self-confidence.” Roy T. Bennett.
- “To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Don’t live down to expectations. Go out there and do something remarkable.” – Wendy Wasserstein.
Self-worth captions for Instagram
When you know yourself and know your self-worth, you see a better world with better things than when you are engulfed in self-doubt. Here are self-confidence quotes for Instagram that inspire self-worth:
- “Success is most often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” – Coco Chanel
- “To be yourself when the world is constantly trying to change to something else is the greatest accomplishment.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Through education, I did not just develop skills and the ability to learn, but I developed confidence.” – Michelle Obama
- “What a man thinks of himself, that is which determines, or even indicates his fate.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “You can have anything you want if you want it badly enough.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Be confident in the skin you have because that is the only body you will ever have… You can be beautiful in your own way. All you have to do is accept it and own it.” – Deejae Harper.
- “To carry out a positive action, we must develop a positive vision.” – Dalai Lama
- “If you are different, there are times you don’t notice the millions of people who accept who you are, but only notice that one person who doesn’t.” – Jodi Picoult
- “When you encourage others, you boost their self-esteem, enhance their self-confidence, lift their spirits, make them work harder and succeed in their endeavors.” – Roy T. Bennett, The Light in The Heart
- “Life isn’t easy for any of us, but what about it? We must persevere and, importantly, have self-confidence in ourselves. We must believe we are gifted for something which must be attained.” -Marie curie
- “Self-confidence must come from within. Outside reinforcement and strokes can help, but you have to build your own confidence.” – Steve Jobs.
Cute self-confidence captions
Below are some lovely self-confidence quotes for Instagram:
- If you want to be successful in anything, the first secret is getting started.
- It’s fine to be scared, because sometimes being scared means you are about to do the bravest thing you’ve ever done.
- With a little confidence, you can become the best version of yourself.
- For you to have a strong sense of self-love, you must stop giving people the remote control to your life.
- Never, ever be afraid of failing, because failure is just a stepping stone to success.
- The best outfit you can adorn is self-confidence. Own it and rock it.
- Outer beauty is only captivating in the eye, but inner beauty melts hearts.
- When you know your true worth, you know you don’t need the approval of others to feel good about yourself.
- “If you love yourself first, everything else will fall into line. If you want anything done in this world, love yourself.” -Lucille Ball
- You don’t know the best love if you don’t practice a little self-love.
- Only when you have positive energy can you perform positive things.
- Strong people keep going every single day, even in tough times, because they don’t believe in such things as giving up.
- Choosing to practice unconditional self-love is the first step to overcoming low self-esteem.
Short self-confidence captions for Instagram
Sometimes you just want to post a short and straight to the point post. Well, here are some short self-confidence quotes for Instagram:
- “Confidence is contagious. So is the lack of it.” – Vince Lombardi.
- With confidence, you can do anything.
- “Confidence is the most beautiful thing you can wear.” – Blake Lively
- “Confidence is a very fragile thing.” – Joe Montana
- ”Confidence comes from discipline and training.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- Having a high confidence level is a sign of self-love.
- Be your own best friend because you are the only person who knows your true self-worth.
- Confidence is the constant expectation of a positive outcome.
- “Experience tells you what to do; confidence allows it.” – Stan Smith
- “With confidence, you win even before even starting.” – Marcus Garvey
- “Confidence is the most beautiful thing you can possess.” – Sabrina Carpenter
Self-confidence quotes for Instagram by famous people:
Here are some self-confidence quotes for Instagram by some famous people.
- “Self-confidence is the first requisite for great undertakings” Samuel Johnson
- “Your success will be determined by your own confidence and fortitude.” Michelle Obama.
- “Confidence is a very fragile thing.”
- “Suffering itself does less to afflict the senses than the anticipation of suffering.” When you’re knocked down it hurts, but what is worse than being knocked down is being in such fear of pain that you never do anything. Avoidance, fear, and resistance deplete self–confidence.” Bruce Lee
- “Confidence is that feeling by which the mind embarks in great and honorable courses with a sure hope and trust in itself.”
- “Self–esteem comes from being able to define the world in your own terms and refusing to abide by the judgment of others” Oprah Winfrey
- “Self–confidence is primary and then finding your passion is an adventure, a quest that may take time. It may switch over the time of your life,Gates explains, “but those deep relationships will let you pursue it with vigor.” Bill Gates
- “I have great faith in fools – self-confidence my friends will call it.”―
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.”―
- “Self-confidence is a superpower, once you believe in yourself, you can take over the world” Kids N Clicks
- “One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to success to success is preparation” Arthur Ashe
- “Sometimes the hardest part of the journey is believing it is worth the trip” Glenn Beck
- “You are the only person on earth who can use your ability” Zig Ziglar
- “The moment you doubt you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it” J.M.Barrie
- “Don’t be insecure if your heart is pure.” Lady Gaga
- “Self confidence must come from within. Outside reinforcement and strokes can help, but you have to build your own confidence.” Steve Jobs
- ” A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval” Mark Twain
- “The best way to gain confidence is to to do what others are afraid to do ” Swati Sharma
- “My self-confidence is high because I honor who I am” Inspired by Louise Hay
More Confidence quotes by famous people:
20. “As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.” ―
“Love brings self–confidence. Anger brings fear.” Dalai Lama
22 “If you have a dream, don’t just sit there. Gather courage to believe that you can succeed and leave no stone unturned to make it a reality.”
23. “Goal setting is the core of existence that defines life.” Joanne Bonomi
24. “I believe great people do things before they are ready.” Amy Poehler
25. “Confidence comes with maturity, being more accepting of yourself.”
26. “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” Ayn Rand
27. “Concentration comes out of a combination of confidence and hunger.”
28. “In fact, the confidence of the people is worth more than money.”
29. “Along with age comes more confidence, so it kind of works out.”
30. “Faith is a living, daring confidence in God’s grace, so sure and certain that a man could stake his life on it a thousand times.”
31. “Confidence comes from hours and days and weeks and years of constant work and dedication.”
32. “We must not allow other people’s limited perceptions to define us.” Virginia Satir
33. “The things that make me different are the things that make me me.” A. A. Milne (Winnie the Pooh)
34. “For if you train hard and responsibly your confidence surges to a maximum.”
psst, Dont, forget to check out THE GROWTH MINDSET KIT aims at helping children realise how special they are and also activities to help them understand the support they have around them. Building self-confidence for children
Self-Confidence Quotes for Instagram by Rumi
35.”You are searching the world for treasure, but the real treasure is yourself”
36. “Everything in the universe is within you. Ask all from yourself
37.”Don’t you know yet, it is your light that lights the world”
38.Your heart is in the size of an ocean. Go find yourself in its hidden depth”
39.”Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth”
40. “When setting out on a journey, do not seek advice from those who have never left home”
psst, don’t forget to :Download the THE GROWTH MINDSET KIT helping children to stay calm, confident and grounded even when growing up around social media.
Self-Confidence Quotes for Instagram by unknown authors:
41. “The person I need to compare myself to is the person I was yesterday” Unknown
42. “Embrace the glorious mess that you are” Unknown
43. “Self-confidence is the best outfit, wear and rock it” Unknown
44.”Be confident enough, to encourage confidence in others” Unknown
45.”Be proud of who you are and not ashamed of how others see you” Unknown
46.“When you realize your self-worth you’ll stop giving people discounts.” Unknown
47.”Your success will be determined by your own self-confidence” Unknown
48.”True confidence has no room for jealousy and envy when you are great, you have no reason to hate” Unknown
49.”You are good enough, smart enough, beautiful enough, and strong enough. Believe it and stop letting insecurities ruin your life” Unknown
50. “If you’re searching for that one person that will change your life, take a look in the mirror.” Unknown
Confidence Quotes For Women :
Here are some self-confidence quotes for Instagram by other famous women.
50.“The level of confidence women are able to build in women-only groups is important.”
51. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
52. Inhale confidence. Exhale Doubt.
53 “If you’re presenting yourself with confidence, you can pull off pretty much anything.” – Katy Perry
54. “I’ve finally stopped running away from myself. Who else is there better to be?” – Goldie Hawn
55. “Through my education, I didn’t just develop skills, I didn’t just develop the ability to learn, but I developed confidence.” – Michelle Obama
56. Accept who you are because you’re BEAUTIFUL.
57. Confidence is the ability to feel beautiful, without needing someone to tell you.
58. Remind yourself that it’s ok not to be perfect.
59. I am in the process of becoming the best version of myself.
60. It is never too late to be what you might have been.
61.I am perfect
62. When I was around 18, I looked in the mirror and said, ‘You’re either going to love yourself or hate yourself.’ And I decided to love myself. That changed a lot of things.” Queen Latifah
63. “My make up does not define me, it’s my confidence to wear it” Kids N Clicks
64 I don’t need a prince, I am enough
65. “Be a Girl with a mind, a Woman with attitude, and a Lady with class” Unknown
66. I do not need validation, I know I am awesome
67. Do not judge, you don’t know the thunder I walked pass
68 You’re Allowed To Scream, You’re Allowed To Cry, But Do Not Give Up.
69 I choose to be this way, because I am just amazing
70 I am brave, strong and confident
71 She who dares, wins.
72. You have to be ODD, to be number ONE.
73. “Confidence isn’t optimism or pessimism, and it’s not a character attribute. It’s the expectation of a positive outcome.” – Rosabeth Moss Kante
74. “Life is ten percent what you experience and ninety percent how you respond to it.” – Dorothy M. Neddermeyer
75 “Have confidence that if you have done a little thing well, you can do a bigger thing well too.”– David Storey
Dont forget to check this out, Use the exercise sheet below for managing anxiety and focus on self- confidence.
funny self-confidence quotes for Instagram
Below are some funny self-confidence quotes for Instagram that you can use for your next post.
76. Self-confidence is a present I gifted myself for Christmas
77 Your limit of self-confidence lies in your brain, just keep expanding it
78. Be original, the world doesn’t need copies
79. Build your dreams or you will be hired by someone to build theirs
80. “I think everybody’s weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.” Johnny Depp
81. “Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand-break on.” Maxwell Maltz
82. “When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye.” Cathy Guisewite
83. “Yes, I am weird, weird is good. Normal is overrated.” Mad-D
84. “It’s not your job to like me…it’s mine!” Byron Katie
85, When life shuts a door, reopen it, it’s just a door
86. When you feel worthless, remember you were once the quickest sperm cell
Don’t forget to check out this journal made for kids focusing on growth mindset and confidence-building activities
Self-Confidence Quotes for Instagram by Disney characters:
Are you a fan of Disney films? Then you will like the self-confidence quotes for Instagram by some famous Disney characters
87 “Don’t just fly, soar.” — Dumbo (Dumbo)
88. “To laugh at yourself is to love yourself.” – Mickey Mouse.
89. “I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.” — Mufasa (The Lion King)
90. “Believe you can, then you will.” — Mulan (Princess Stories)
91. “Today is a good day to try.” — Quasimodo (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
92. “Like so many things, it is not what’s outside, but what is inside that counts.” Aladdin.
93 “If you focus on what you left behind, you will never be able to see what lies ahead.” — Gusteau (Ratatouille)
94. “Sometimes the right path is not always the easiest.” – Pocahontas.
95. “The only way to get what you want in this world is through hard work.” – Tiana, The Princess And the Frog.
96. “Just because it’s what’s done, doesn’t mean it’s what should be done.” – Cinderella.
97. “Always let your conscience be your guide.” – The Blue Fairy, Pinocchio.
98. “Giving up is for rookies.” — Philoctetes (Hercules)
99. “Happiness is the richest thing we will ever own.” — Donald Duck
100. “When life gets you down do you wanna know what you’ve gotta do? Just keep swimming. ” — Dory, Finding Nemo
The ultimate confidence quotes to remember:
101 “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” — Walt Disney
Finally, before you go don’t forget to check this out
The growth-mindset kit made to help kids overcome anxiety.
Was this helpful?
Good job! Please give your positive feedback
How could we improve this post? Please Help us.