Quotes on growth mindset are meant to help children and adults embrace failure and seek learning opportunities in every possible way.
Everyone has strengths and weaknesses. The focus is on how to improve on those weaknesses. Emphasizing on small incremental improvements and persevering when things get difficult can help a child manage difficult situations with confidence.
Developing a growth mindset does not happen overnight. Rather it should be embedded into a child’s daily routine through self-care activities.
This thought-provoking quotes on growth mindset will take you or your child on a journey of self-awareness and personal development.
Quotes on growth mindset for kids and teachers:
The quotes on growth mindset below will inspire your child to keep learning and exploring.
- I am loved
- I am capable
- I can do hard things
- I do not give up
- Every day is a new learning day
- There is no such thing as failure, it is called learning
- I have not failed, I just started
- Every mistake is progress
- An expert was once a beginner
- I don’t miss a chance
- I have courage
- I stand out from the crowd
- I was not born to fit in but to stand out
- It’s ok to make mistakes
- It’s ok to ask for help
- I work through all my problems
- It takes courage to grow up and discover yourself
- I am on a learning journey
- Focus on the journey and not just the destination
- I am in charge of my mind, no one gets to decide that for me
- I am in charge of my feelings, no one gets to dictate that
- I am entitled to my own happiness.
- Practice makes me perfect
- It does not matter how difficult the road is, through perseverance I will get there.
- It takes courage to do what I do, so I will not give up
- Don’t ever stop, keep going and you will reach the end goal
- The best thing you can do is to be the greatest version of yourself.
Quotes on Growth Mindset by Celebrities & Famous People:
- It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop. Confucius
- I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.’ – Muhammad Ali
- Effort is grossly underrated. – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “Stick around. Don’t lose your heart, just keep going, keep at it.”– Mark Ruffalo
- “Never, never, never give up.”– Winston Churchill
- “Never give up. You only get one life. Go for it!”– Richard E. Grant
- “Winners never quit, and quitters never win.”– Vince Lombardi
- “Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.”– Harriet Beecher Stowe
- “I refuse to quit because I haven’t tried all possible ways yet.”
- “You’re a fighter. Look at everything you’ve overcome. Don’t give up now.”– Olivia Benson
- Failure is so important. It is the ability to resist failure or use failure that often leads to greater success. – J.K. Rowling
Use the inspirational story kit below to show your children how famous people rise through difficulties.
Quotes for personal development:
- “Be the change you want to see in this world.” – Gandhi
- “Life is never incomplete if it is an honorable one. At whatever point you leave life, if you leave it in the right way, it is whole.” – Seneca
- “Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness.” – Eckhart Tolle, The Power Of Now
- “You have to begin to tell the story of your life as you now want it to be and discontinue the tales of how it has been or of how it is.” – Esther and Jerry Hicks
- “We all have something that we are meant to do. Your genius will shine through, and happiness will fill your life, the instant you discover your higher purpose you will then direct all your energies towards it.” – Robin Sharma
- “Of course motivation is not permanent. But then, neither is bathing; but it is something you should do on a regular basis.” – Zig Ziglar
- “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” – Paulo Coelho
- “An education is not so much about making a living as making a person.”― Tara Westover
- “The longest journey is the journey inward.”- Dag Hammarskjold
- “We all have internal struggles and personal challenges. Do not let anyone make you feel bad about yours.”― Izey Victoria Odiase
- “You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself one.” ―Henry David Thoreau
Growth mindset quotes for teens:
- I don’t need to have it all discovered, I just need to keep trying different things
- Never give up on a dream just because it takes time to accomplish it
- You have to expect things yourself before doing them
- If you do not believe you can do it then you don’t stand a chance
- Never stop learning
- Stay positive even when it feels like nothing is going your way
- Don’t change so people will like you, stay how you are and you will attract the right crowd
- I was born to make mistakes, not to fake perfection
- Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try
- My growth is a continuous process
- Believe you can and you have won half of the battle
- Don’t let the internet rush you, no one is posting their failures
- Invest in yourself, it pays the best interest
- Be the type of person that you want to meet
- You paint your own life, don’t let someone else be the artist of your life
- Everything will be ok in the end, if it’s not ok, it’s not the end
- In the middle of difficulties lie opportunities. Look for them.
Which of these quotes will inspire you or your students?
Let your child choose the quotes on the growth mindset that they want to explore. It does not matter which quote your child uses to inspire him/herself. Focus on daily incremental growth and the fact that your child is trying.
Praise him/her for their effort and not just for the end goal. Remind your child that they are capable of hard things and through perseverance, they will achieve their goals.
Before you go, don’t forget to check out the PERSONALISED growth-mindset kit you can use at home or in the classroom.
Was this helpful?
Good job! Please give your positive feedback
How could we improve this post? Please Help us.