It can sometimes be challenging to take the time out to practice self-love. Especially if you are a mother that does not seem to have the time to take care of yourself. Trying to get everything in order at home can be overwhelming. In the midst of all this chaos, it is still important to practice self-love. The self love journal prompts in this blog will remind you of the importance of taking care of yourself.
Journaling can be a great way to overcome stress. It is good practice to write down your thoughts and have all your goals in front of you.
The self-love journal prompts below will help you express your emotions and also discover yourself.
It can be used even by older children to start thinking about things they like and dislike. The self-love journal prompts will also help you identify negative thoughts and encourage you to rebuild self confidence.
Journaling is a good way to tackle low self-esteem, encourage you to come out of your comfort zone and improve your mental health.
113 Self love Journal prompts
- list 3 things you do to relax
- What are some of the things that makes you feel loved?
- Write a love letter to yourself.
- What are 3 characters that makes you special?
- What is the best compliment you have ever received recently?
- How do you like to unwind after a busy day?
- Write down 5 things you are good at?
Related : 120 daily writing prompts
- Write down 5 things that makes you happy?
- What are some of the things that bring you peace?
- How do you feel about alone?
- How do you like spend your time alone?
- What aspects of your life need more love?
- What do you see when you see yourself in the mirror?
- What memories brings happiness to you?
- Write down 3 positive habits you would like to start this year.
- Write down some goals that you are working towards.
- What are some of the things that makes you unhappy or worried?
- What are some of things you need to stop doing that causes anxiety or stress?
- How would you describe your love life?
- Is there something that happened a long time ago that is still disturbing you today? What can you do to overcome that problem?
- Do you have any trouble expressing your feelings? If yes, why do you think that is?
- What do you think is your biggest weakness? What can you do to overcome them?
- What is your biggest strength?
- How do you think you have changed since you were a child?
- What advice would you give your younger self?
- If you can turn back time, where would you like to go?
- What are some things you need to stop doing to start feeling better about yourself.
- Write down 3 things that excite you.
- How do you like to spend your free time?
- Are you easily influenced by people? Why is that?
- What are some of your top priorities in life right now?
- What makes you cry or sad?
- What are some of the things you like to do to uplift your mood?
- What are some of the things you would like to do before you die?
- What are some of the biggest mistake you have made? What have you learned from the,?
- What can you do to add more happiness into your life?
- What areas of life can you improve in?
- If you can relive one moment in your life, what would it be?
- If you have a time travel machine, where would you go?
- If you can do anything in the world, what would you do?
- Write down things you are thankful for today.
- What is your biggest accomplishment last year?
- What has helped you overcome anxiety in the past?
- Do you have any recent victory you would like to share with the world?
- Describe what a perfect weekend looks like to you?
- If there are some bad habits you need to stop, what are they?
- When do you feel the happiest?
- Which part of your life you feel most satisfied?
- What is the kindest thing you have ever done for a stranger?
Self love journal prompts for self-discovery
- What self-love habits would you like to start?
- How would you life change if you started loving yourself?
- What do you love about your family?
- What do you like most about your friends?
- What do you like most about yourself?
Related : Adult writing prompts
- If money was not an issue what would you be doing with your life?
- If you had unlimited cash, where would you go?
- What is the best compliment you have received recently?
- What are some of your best personality traits?
- If there is one thing you can change about your past, what would it be?
- Do you find it easy to ask for help? What stops you from asking for help?
- What makes you feel alive?
- What does a perfect day look like to you?
- What did you love to do as a child?
- Create a list songs you would listen to make you feel happy.
- What type of movies makes you feel good?
- Write down 5 positive affirmations you would tell yourself everyday?
- Who inspires you the most?
- What is the one thing you can do today to make you feel better?
- What type of negative thoughts you should stop thinking about ?
- What do you love about your body?
- What are some of your best emotional traits?
- What are some of the things that makes you unique?
- If you can be a superhero, what type of super powers would you like to have?
- What are your biggest dreams?
- Write down 2 things you are most proud about ?
Related : Deep questions to ask yourself
- What is your recent best accomplishment?
- What type of clothes do you wear to make you feel happy?
- What does your dream life looks like?
- Write down 5 goals yo would like to accomplish this year?
- What are some of the things you can do to make your life easier?
- What are some of the things that is stopping you from going after your goals?
- What do you see yourself doing 5 years from now?
- What does your dream home look like?
- What are some of the words your best friend will use to describe you.
- What does happiness means to you?
- If you can become a teenager again, what advice would you give yourself?
- What do you need most in your life right?
Related : Affirmations for self-confidence
- If today was your last day on earth, how would you spend the day?
- Write down 3 things you are grateful for in your life?
- What is your dream job?
- If you are not afraid to fail, what will you be doing?
- What are some of your best qualities?
- What do you value most in your life?
- Write down the names of toxic people you should stop being in touch with.
- What is your favourite childhood memory?
- Name some of your role models.
- What is a new thing or skill you would like to acquire?
- What is the most important trait of a good friend?
- What type of negative beliefs you should stop saying to yourself.
Related : Use the personalised growth mindset kit with your kids to build on their self-confidence
- What type of negative feelings you get when you think about the person you are now? What can you do to change those feelings?
- What are some of the things you can do to improve your self esteem?
- What are some past mistakes you hope you can change?
- On a deeper level what do you think are some of the things that are holding you back in life?
- Write a a love letter to someone you care about. Thank him/her for all the kindness they have shown you over the years.
- What does love means to you?
- When was the last time you did something nice for yourself?
- What are some loving thoughts you can say to yourself?
- Why do you think you lack self-confidence? What may have triggered those thoughts?
- What type of self-care do you practice?
- What can you do to start feeling better about yourself?
- how have you changed in the last 5 years?
- What are some of your biggest insecurities?
- Do you think you are being your authentic self? If not, what is stopping you from being yourself?
Journaling can be a safe space for you to channel all your thoughts and emotions.
We hope that the self-love journal prompts above will help you have a positive mindset and encourage you to practice self-care.
Before you go, don’t forget to check out the PERSONALISED growth-mindset kit you can use at home