Friends, a legendary sitcom that gained popularity throughout the world. It is a story of six best friends. The main cast members include Jennifer Aniston, Courtenay Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry, and David Schwimmer who lived in Manhattan, New York City.
This sitcom ended in 2004 but is still alive in the minds of its super fans. Many hardcore Friends fans would challenge each other on their knowledge of the show through a Friends trivia quiz.
Here are some of the best Friends trivia facts and Friends trivia questions that can let you check the knowledge to prove the claim of being a true Friends fan. These questions are the ultimate friends’ quiz that one can put to test.
Funny Friends Trivia Questions
Friends trivia has become an inevitable part of parties where different questions are asked based on some interesting information about the show. Below are some funny Friends trivia questions :
- How many seasons of the show “Friends” are there?
Answer: The show Friends has a total of 10 seasons.
2. What is the name of Phoebe musical instrument which he played in Friends?
Answer: Phoebe played the Guitar in Friends.
3. What is Chandler Bing’s middle name?
Answer: Muriel is Chandler’s middle name
4. .In Friends, what was the fake name of Joey?
Answer: Joey’s fake name was “Ken Adams”.
Related : Fun video game trivia
5. What is hung on the back of the door in Monica’s apartment?
Answer: Yellow picture frame is hung on Monica’s apartment
6. What is the name of Monica Geller’s profession?
Answer: She is a chef by profession.
7. In “Days of our Lives” how was Joey’s character?
Answer: Joey’s character falls down an elevator shaft in the days of our lives.
8. Among all these friends who were friends in high schools?
Answer: Monica and Rachel were friends in high school.
9. Name joey’s sister Chandler to hook up with?
Answer: Chandler hooks up with Mary Angela.
10. What is the one thing Joey doesn’t share?
Answer: Joey doesn’t share his food.
Related : Impossible Trivia questions
11.Name Monica’s first kiss?
Answer: Monica’s first kiss was with Ross.
12. Out of all of the songs, which one of Phoebe’s songs gets turned into a music video?
Answer: Smelly cat is the song that was then turned into a music video.
13. Name the person who they watch through the window?
Answer: The name of the person was “Ugly Naked Guy”
14. Name the birth mother of Phoebe Buffay.
Answer: The name of Phoebe Buffay’s birth mother is Phoebe.
15. In the first episode, Rachel runs away from her wedding. Name the man she was going to marry.
Answer: Rachel was about to marry a guy named Barry.
16. What was the name of Rachel’s childhood dog?
Answer: “LaPoo” was the name of Rachel’s childhood dog.
Related : Middle school trivia questions
17. How many sisters does Joey Tribbiani have?
Answer: Joey Tribbiani has a total of seven sisters.
18. In Monica’s apartment, there was a secret closet. What was inside that closet?
Answer: There was only junk in that closet.
19. What is the name of joey’s best friend (imaginary) from his childhood?
Answer: The imaginary best friend’s name was Maurice.
20. What was the name of Joey’s agent?
Answer: His agent’s name was Estelle.
21. Name Ross’ profession.
Answer: Ross profession was Palaeontologist.
22. Name the fashion designer who guest-starred in an episode.
Answer: Ralph Lauren was the fashion designer who guest-starred in the show.
23. Name Rachel’s first job.
Answer: Rachel’s first job was at Central Perk.
Related : Food trivia questions
24. What was the wrong name the Chandler Bing was addressed with when chandler receives a magazine from a TV guide?
Answer: Chandler Bing was named “Miss Chandler Bong”
25. Once in the show, Joey had a girlfriend and Chandler falls in love with her by accident. What was her name?
Answer: Joey’s girlfriend name was Kathy.
26. Name Chandler’s father’s job in Las Vegas.
Answer: Chandler’s father’s job was “ Drag Queen”.
27. Name of Chandler roommate was?
Answer: The name of Chandler’s psycho roommate was “Eddie”.
28. Name the two people who were in the “I Hate Rachel Green Club”.
Answer: Those two people were Ross and Will.
29. The name of Dr Drake Ramorey’s twin brother was…
Answer: Dr Drake Ramorey’s twin brother name was “Striker Ramorey”.
30. Name the game Chandler came up with to give money to Joey?
Answer: “Cups” was the name of the game Chandler came up with to give money to Joey.
Related : TV Trivia questions
31. In the show, Ross and Joey once dated the same Palaeontologist. What was his name?
Answer: His name was “Charlie”.
32. What is the character of Paul Rudd?
Answer: Paul Rudd’s character name was “Mike”. He was Phoebe’s boyfriend.
33. Name the person who was pregnant at Chandler and Monica’s wedding.
Answer: Rachel was pregnant at Monica and Chandler’s wedding.
34. What was Joey wearing at Monica and Chandler’s wedding?
Answer: He was wearing an army uniform.
35. According to the co-creator Marta Kauffman, The studio audience wishes to see two characters be in love. What are the names of those characters?
Answer: Monica and Joey were the two characters that the studio audience wanted to see fall in love with.
36. Name the actor whose real-life pregnancy was scripted in the show.
Answer: The name of the actor whose real-time pregnancy was written in the show was “Lisa Kudrow”.
37. Monica categorizes her towel into how many categories?
Answer: Monica categorises her towels into 11 categories.
38. Phoebe found a body part inside a can of soda. What body part was it?
Answer: Phoebe found a human thumb inside a can of soda.
Related : Baby trivia questions
39. What is the name of Monica’s boyfriend who was also her parent’s friend and what was his job?
Answer: Monica once dated a guy named “Richard” who was also friends with her parents. He was an Ophthalmologist; eye doctor.
40. Ross has been married ___ many times.
Answer: Ross has been married 3 times.
41. What was the name of Ross’ best friend in college?
Answer; Chandler was Ross’ best friend in college.
42. What is the nickname of Monica (Hint: Her dad gave her that name)?
Answer: Little Harmonica was the nickname her father gave her.
43. Joey sleeps with a stuffed animal. What was that animal?
Answer: Penguin is the kind of stuffed animal joey sleeps with.
44. Bruce Willis also started on the show as a guest. What was his character?
Answer: He played “Paul”; Rachel’s boyfriend.
45. State the phrase Joey is famous for?
Answer: “How you doin’?” is his famous phrase.
46. Ross and Rachel got drunk and get married where?
Answer: Ross and Rachel got married in Las Vegas.
Related : Trivia for kids
47. Name the sport friends plays on Thanksgiving?
Answer: They play football.
48. What was the colour of the kitchen cabinets in Monica’s apartment?
Answer: The cabinets were “Blue”.
49. Name the show Joey appear on.
Answer: Joey appeared on the show called “Pyramid”.
50. Name the white-haired barista.
Answer: His name was “Gunther”.
51. One of the characters of Friends own a pet monkey? Name that character.
Answer: Ross owned a pet monkey.
52. Monica and Chandler first get together at which event?
Answer: Monica and Chandler first got together at Ross’ wedding in London.
53. Which actor played the character of “Monica Geller”?
Answer: “Courtney Cox” played the character of Monica Geller.
54. The last lines of the show are said by whom?
Answer: Chandler said the last lines on the show.
Ultimate list of Friends Trivia Questions
Below is the ultimate lists of Friends trivia questions that only die-hard fans can answer.
55. Name the first person to profess his love to Rachel. (Hint: in the series finale and it was not Ross)
Answer: Gunther professes his love to Rachel in the series finale and also was the first person to do so.
56. In the series finale, what is the one common thing that each character do?
Answer: Each character put their keys on the counter in the series finale.
57. Name Phoebe’s little brother.
Answer: Phoebe’s little brother’s name was “Frank Jr”.
58. What is the name of Phoebe’s twin brother?
Answer: Phoebe’s twin brother’s name is “Ursula”.
Related : Quiz for kids
59. Phoebe once steals a comic book from Ross. What was its name?
Answer: Phoebe stole “Science Boy” from Ross.
60. What is Chandler’s job (according to Rachel)?
Answer: According to Rachel, Chandler is a Transposer.
61. What was the name of the store where Ross and Rachel bought the same tables?
Answer: Ross and Rachel bought the same tables from “Pottery Barn”.
62. Name the movie which Rachel claims to be her favourite and what is her actual favourite movie?
Answer: Rachel claims “Dangerous Liaisons” to be her favourite movie but instead “Weekend at Bernie’s” is her real favourite movie.
63. What was the name of Monica’s boyfriend who was also a millionaire?
Answer: Pete was the name of Monica’s boyfriend who also was a millionaire.
64. Name of Ross’ first wife was?
Answer: “Carol” was the name of Ross’ first wife.
65. Ross once entertained his son by dressing as…
Answer: He once dressed as “A holiday Armadillo” to entertain his son.
66. What was the cause of the fire in the girl’s apartment?
Answer: Rachel’s hair straightener caused the fire in the girl’s apartment.
67. The show “Friends” was first decided to be called…
Answer: “Insomnia Café” was the name that was decided instead of Friends.
68. Name the character of Julia Robert when she appeared as a guest star on the show. (Hint: That character dated Chandler and was a hair and makeup artist.)
Answer: The name of the character of Julia Robert’s was Susie Moss.
69. What is the profession of Phoebe?
Answer: She is a “Masseuse” by profession.
70. Name the language Phoebe tries to teach Joey.
Answer: Phoebe tries to teach “French” to Joey.
71. What is the name of Joey’s sister Chandler hook up with?
Answer: Chandler hooks up with “Mary Angela”.
72. Rachel is most afraid of what?
Answer: Rachel is afraid of swings.
Related : History Trivia
73. Name the actual profession of Joey.
Answer: Acting is the actual profession of Joey.
74. What is the total number of episodes of Friends?
Answer: Friends has a total of 236 episodes.
75. Name the colour of the Ottoman in Monica’s apartment.
Answer; The Ottoman was “Purple” in colour.
76. What is the name of Ben’s mom?
Answer: Ben’s mom name was “Carol”; Ross’ ex-wife.
77. Rachel gets a job with a top designer. What is the name of that designer?
Answer: Rachel get a job with “Ralph Lauren”
78. Name the departmental store Rachel worked at after Central Perk?
Answer: Rachel worked at “Bloomingdale’s”
79. What role does Joey get back is TV job back?
Answer: He gets a role as a brain transplant.
80. Rachel and Ross had a baby whose name was what?
Answer: “Emma” was the name of Ross and Rachel’s baby.
81. Rachel broke up with someone in the first episode. What was his name?
Answer; His name was Barry.
82. How long was Rachel’s letter to Ross?
Answer: The letter was of 18 pages, front, and back.
83. Rachel once dated his assistant. What was his name?
Answer: His name was “Tag”.
Related : Funny bark puns
84. Name the dancer Joey lived with.
Answer: Joey lived with “Janine” who was a dancer.
85. What was the age Monica when she first started telling time?
Answer: Monica was 13 years old.
86. What Joey can do in under 10 seconds?
Answer: Joey can drink a gallon of milk in under 10 seconds.
87. Ross once get suspended from the museum due to anger issues, He was angry about what?
Answer: He was angry at the fact the someone ate his sandwich.
88. Name Ross’ dream girl.
Answer: Ross’ dream girl is “Princess Leia”.
89. Chandler said his last name was Gaelic which means…
Answer: Gaelic means the turkey’s done.
90. Every season has a thanksgiving episode except…
Answer: Every season has a thanksgiving episode except season 2.
Related : Fish puns
91. Ross once puts on leather pants. What happened after that?
Answer: Ross got stuck in those leather pants.
92. State the reason why Phoebe didn’t attend Ross’ weeding?
Answer: She couldn’t attend the wedding because she was pregnant with triplets.
We hope you enjoyed the Friends trivia questions above. Was there any question you could not answer?
Finally, before you go don’t forget to check this out
Check out the Happy Printable Journal, packed with amazing worksheets, including ways to manage anxiety and helping children develop positive habits