A superhero is a fictional character with abilities beyond those of ordinary human beings. Mostly, they use their capabilities to eliminate evil and improve society. How well do you know your superheros? Check out the superhero trivia in this article and test your knowledge.
In recent times, superheroes have become even more significant in comic books, merchandise, games, and movies.
Superhero characters are the life of movie studios like DC and MCU and still have limitless potential to generate more revenues.
With so many superheroes nowadays, how well do you know about them? How much can you tell about that hero T-shirt you like to rock or the hero in your favorite coffee mug?
In this article, we have prepared some great superhero trivia questions. There are also a few interesting facts for your next trivia games.
Are you ready to challenge yourself? If so, good luck because you might need it with some questions.
Easy superhero trivia
Here are some easy superhero trivia questions to kickstart your next trivia night;
- Which planet is Superman from? Planet Krypton.
- What is the name of Thanos’ homeworld in the comic books? The moon of Saturn: Titan.
- What is the name of Thor’s hammer? Mjolnir
- What is Spider-Man’s real name? Peter Parker.
- Which other popular name is Superman given? Man of steel.
- Which superhero gets their power from a magic ring? Green Lantern.
- Natasha Romanov is the secret name for which hero? Black widow
- What is the actual name of Wonder woman? Diana Prince.
- Where does Peter Parker work? The daily Bugle newspaper.
- How does the Fantastic Four gain their superpowers? They get hit by cosmic rays.
- Which superhero is also called Dark knight? Batman.
- What is Pepper Potts allergic to? Strawberries?
- Which two magic tools does Wonder Woman possess? Magic lasso and bullet-proof bracelets.
- Where does Doctor Strange hide the time stone? The Eye of Agamotto
- In Spider-man, which villain shows up first as a secret crime boss and then as a vengeance bent-son? Green Goblin.
- What is Superman’s real name given to him on planet Krypton? Kal-El.
- Doom steals the power cosmic from which villain? Galactus.
- Who is the leader of the fantastic four superheroes? Reed Richards.
Random Superhero trivia
How much do you know about different superheroes? These superhero trivia questions will test your broader knowledge;
- Who is Superman’s archenemy? Lex Luthor.
- In which city does Peter Parker get beaten by the radioactive spider? New York City.
- What is the name of the city that The Flash protects? Central City.
- Which other secret identity names does green lantern use besides Alan Scott? Kyle Ryner and Hal Jordan.
- Which superhero can’t turn back to human form again? The Thing.
- Who is the first superhero to be “dusted” on Titan in Avengers: Infinity War? Mantis.
- “With great power comes great responsibility”. In which marvel film are these words spoken?
- Which word does Billy Batson have to say to turn into the superhero captain marvel? “SHAZAM”
- Pepper Potts is the loyal assistant to which superhero? Iron man
- In Captain America: Civil war, we learn about the person who killed Tony Stark’s parents. Who was it? The Winter soldier.
- The name “scarlet speedster” refers to which superhero? The Flash
- What movie kickstarted the Marvel Cinematic Universe? Iron Man.
- Raymond Palmer is the alter ego of which superhero? The Atom.
- What Is the name of the medical doctor for x-men movies? The Beast.
Related: Stranger things trivia
Hard Superhero trivia
This superhero trivia section is only for superhero nerds. The questions will push your superhero knowledge to the limit. Can you crack this ultimate superhero quiz?
- In the DC universe, when did Haley Quinn make her first appearance? September 1992 in the Batman animated series.
- What is the name of Yinsen’s village in Afghanistan in the Iron man movie? Gulmira. Did you know in the comics, Yinsen was Chinese? John Favreau, the director of the movie, changed his home country to make the story more contemporary.
- Who are the members of the planeteers superhero team? Kwame,Link,Wheeler,Ma-Ti and Gi.
- What color is Hulk in the original comics before it’s later changed to green? Grey.
- What is the Kamar-Taj Wi-Fi password in the movie Doctor Strange? Shamballa
Did you know Shamballa is a mystical land hidden in the Himalayan mountains? In the comics, it is the land from which the Ancient one hails.
- What is the online handle used by Bruce Wayne?jonDoe297
- According to Ron Burgundy, in the movie Anchorman, which superhero is denied a bank loan? Human Torch.
- Which two components give Steve Rogers superpowers and transform him?
- What is the name of the superhero that displays the curse of “kordax” at birth? Aquaman
- Ludwig Goransson won an Oscar for the Best Original Score for a musical score for which movie? Black Panther
- What is the name of Clark Kent’s boss at the Daily planet? Perry White.
- Before joining the Teen Titans, which team was Beast Boy part of? Doom Patrol or Fantastic Four?
- Dum Dum Dugan led The Howling Commandos elite combat unit after their leader’s death. What is the name of the leader?
- How many infinity stones are there? Six infinity stones. Name them along with their colors. The Reality Stone (red), the Power Stone (purple), the Mind Stone (yellow), the Space Stone (blue), the Time Stone (green), and the Soul Stone (orange).
- What is the name of the second oldest member of the teenage mutant ninja turtle? Raphael.
Marvel Superhero trivia
For the marvel studios fans, here are some Marvel trivia questions for you.
- What is the real name of Captain marvel? Carol Danvers.
- Which year did the Amazing Spider-man movie premiere? 2012
- Who is the director of Thor: The Dark World movie? Alan Taylor.
- What is the real name of the Black Panther? T’Challa.
- The Black widow sacrifices herself in “Avengers Endgame” why? To get the infinity soul stone
- Jack Kirby and Joe Simon created which superhero in 1941? Captain America.
- Tony Stark is the alter ego for which superhero? Iron man.
- The color green is associated with which superhero in Marvel comics? The Hulk.
- Which two materials are used in the forging of Captain America’s shield? Steel and Vibranium.
- Who protects the time stone? Doctor Strange.
- What song does Groot dance to at the beginning of Guardians of the Galaxy 2? Mr Blue Sky by Electric Light Orchestra.
- Which valuable mineral can be found in Wakanda?
- Name five of the six villains that unite against Spiderman. Mysterio, Sandman, Electro, Doctor Octopus and Vulture.
Superhero trivia for kids
Every kid gets excited about superheroes and loves to talk about them. Below are some superhero trivia questions. I guarantee they will have the kids enjoy every minute of the trivia game.
- Which superhero shoots webs? Spider-Man.
- What is the real name of Batman? Bruce Wayne.
- Which superhero lives in the fictional world of Wakanda?Black Panther.
- What is the name of spider-man’s uncle? Uncle Ben.
- Which superhero wields an indestructible shield? Captain America.
- What is the name of the superhero turtles? Teenage mutant ninja turtles
- In which town does Superman grow up? Smallville, Kansas.
- Which superhero is the protector of Gotham City? Batman.
- Which superhero does Tobby Maguire play? Spider-man
- Which superhero is faster than Superman? The Flash
Name the superhero
Let’s see if you know those superheroes as much as you think. Can you point out their names from the superhero trivia hints given below?
- I come from Paradise Island and am a Justice League of America member. Who am I? Wonder Woman
- Six high school students use magic coins as a source of power, and they drive giant robots. They are also called” teenagers with attitude”. Which superhero team is this? Power rangers.
- I served in the army during world war II and was best friends with Steve Rogers. I got captured by HYDRA, then brainwashed and given a cybernetic arm. Who am I? Bucky Barnes (Winter Soldier)
- I am a villain. My distinct appearance is a result of toxic chemicals. My archenemy is Batman. Who am I? The Joker
- I am a super soldier who is able to wield Thor’s hammer in Avengers: Endgame. Who am I? Captain America
- I am a sidekick. One day we travel to bottle-city under the identities of Flambird and Nightwing. My friend loses his superpowers while in this city. Who am I? Jimmy Olsen
- My character is a result of a bet. The bet is on whether Stan Lee can create a superhero with a terrible personality. Who am I? Iron Man
- My Dad is the demon Assael, and my mother is a witch named Sarah Hughes. My horns are cut off, and I hide my right devil hand. Who am I? Hellboy
- My claws are made of Adamantium. Who am I? Wolverine
- I am blind. I am a lawyer by day but fight criminals at night. What is my name? Daredevil
- Who are the five members of the JLA? Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, The Flash, Batman, and Aquaman.
- I am half Atlantis. What’s my name? Aquaman
- I can control the weather and am Marvel’s first African female superhero. Who am I? Storm
- This is one of my quotes “Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men” Which superhero am I? The Shadow
Was this helpful?
Good job! Please give your positive feedback
How could we improve this post? Please Help us.