Are you curious about how to see who viewed your Facebook post? It is useful to know how many people have viewed your Facebook post so you can know the type of content your audience is engaging with. This will give you more insight into the content you should be posting more often.
This article will show you how to see who viewed your Facebook post, story, and profile.
Can you see who viewed your Facebook post?
You can know who viewed your Facebook post on groups and on your Facebook page. You will also be able to see who clicked on your post and get to see a view count.
How to see who viewed your Facebook post in a Facebook group?
Open the Facebook mobile app and go to the Facebook group in which you are the admin of the group.
On the bottom right corner of the post, you will see a solid count of all the views you have received on your Facebook post.
Now open the post for which you want to view the view count.
You will see an orange bar under the Facebook post if you paid for a Facebook boost. From that tab, you will also see how many views you got organically and how many were a direct result of the Facebook boost.
However, this feature is only available for Facebook groups and Facebook pages. You cannot see who viewed your Facebook post for your regular Facebook account.
If you want a more detailed analysis of who viewed your Facebook post in a group, you can do it from the Facebook Insight tab from the top right corner.
- Login to your Facebook page using your phone number or email. (Facebook username and password)
- Go to the Facebook group you would like to check on
- From the top right corner of the screen, select the Insights screen.
How to see who viewed your Facebook post in a Facebook page?
If you want to see from which sources your Facebook page is getting the greatest number of likes, you can do that from the Insight page too.
· First thing, visit Facebook’s official website.
· From the left corner of the screen, select Insights
· Scroll down until you see the “Post” option.
· You can see a complete breakdown of all the sources from getting views on your Facebook page.
From the view analytics page, you can segment the total view count (number of views) in terms of section (example: posts, Facebook videos, live video, photos), age and gender, country, city, and device (example: computers, mobile devices).
How to see who liked/disliked my Facebook page?
If you want to see how many people liked/disliked your Facebook page during a particular period, follow the easy steps illustrated below-
· From the top section of your Facebook page, select Insights.
· From the left corner of the screen, select Likes.
· From the next window, pick the start date & end date for the report.
· Scroll down, until you see the option Net Likes.
· Click on the chart to see how many likes/ and dislikes you received in the last couple of days.
How many people watched my Facebook video?
You can see how many people viewed your Facebook video by clicking on the video and seeing the number that comes up on the right-hand side of the screen.
If you want to see how many views you received on your Facebook video from a Facebook page, follow the below steps-
· From the top of your Facebook page, select Publishing Tools.
· From the left corner of the screen, select Video Library.
· Now click on the video for which you want to check video counts.
How to see who viewed your Facebook story?
The Facebook story is not a new feature. It has been around for the past few years.
Since Facebook introduced this feature on its platform, many other social media platforms (Instagram stories, Snapchat stories) have also incorporated it.
If you want to see who viewed your Facebook story, follow the below steps-
· From the top of your Facebook Feed section, open the Stories section.
· From there, click on “Your Story.”
· From the new window titled Story Details, you will be able to check the total view count on your Facebook story. You can also see the names of the Facebook users who have viewed your stories.
How to change the privacy setting of Facebook story?
Did you know you can set the privacy for your Facebook stories to public? Yes, you can. When you change the settings, your Facebook stories turn into public content.
When you set the privacy to public, anyone can view your Facebook stories. Follow the below steps to change the privacy settings.
- Open the Facebook Story page.
- You will see the privacy setting listed down on the top right corner of the screen.
- Open the privacy settings and set the setting from “Facebook Friends” to “Public.”
When the privacy is set to Public, unknown persons outside of your friend’s list can check your Facebook story.
If, for security concerns, you do not want anyone with a Facebook account to be able to see your Facebook story, you can try changing this privacy setting to only “friends of friends.”
It is the easiest way to change the privacy setting of your Facebook story. There are no other more straightforward privacy shortcuts for this.
How to see who viewed your Facebook profile?
Sadly, you cannot see who viewed your FB profile. Facebook application has kept this feature of checking profile visitors a secret. There is no native Facebook feature/native tool that helps you see who viewed your Facebook profile.
Furthermore, there are no third-party apps (iOS app, iTunes store, or Android apps), browser extension, or tools that can show you who viewed your Facebook profile. Also, there are no Google Chrome extensions that can generate a list of Facebook profile viewers.
Knowing that it is nothing but a complete scam if you come across such a tool.
Do leave a comment below if you want to learn how to check who viewed posts for Instagram business profiles.
Don’t forget to check out, how to hide mutual friends on Facebook?