The best way to engage your followers is by using Snapchat story. It allows users to post pictures, snaps, and even questions to their followers. However, many people might feel confused about what to post on Snapchat story questions. In their article, we will share some excellent Snapchat story questions to keep your followers engaged.
How to ask a question on Snapchat?
Even though some platforms, such as Tiktok and Instagram, have grabbed center stage this year, Snapchat remains a robust platform with a loyal following.
There are 238 million daily active Snapchat users (daily active users) on the network, and the typical user spends roughly 30 minutes daily on it.
If you want to keep it simple, you can utilize Snapchat’s native in-app editor to add text to an image, which invites people to answer questions or submit their own.
You can then keep a careful eye on your inbox and write the Q&As in your Snapchat Stories/private stories.
A third-party tool, such as the currently popular YOLO app, is a much more prevalent option. This is a standalone Snapchat app that you must download and link to your Snapchat account by logging in using your Snapchat credentials.
Once Yolo is set up and linked to your Snapchat account, it’s a simple process. Using YOLO is a great way to build a strong bond with your friends.
You can ask them questions or prompt them to ask you one. Change the “question” box’s text to whatever you want your audience to respond to. You have the option to be specific (“what do you want to know about our new product line?”) to more generic (“ask us anything!”).
Things to post on a Snapchat story when bored
Here are some things to post on Snapchat story questions to ask your followers when you are feeling bored.
· Is it possible to have soul mates’?
· What is the one thing that prevents me from achieving my goals?
· What would you say has been the most challenging task we’ve faced as a couple?
· What is it that you are most enthusiastic about?
· What’s a hidden talent that I’m not even aware of?
· One of the first things that come to mind when you wake up is
· What is one thing about me that irritates you? (Be courteous!)
· What is one aspect of love that terrifies you?
· What do you see in me that you don’t think many other people do?
· What kind of love is the most important?
· What is the most incredible thing I’ve done for you in the past?
· What is your most significant apprehension?
· Long time no see?
· Where were you last week?
· What fun games do you like?
· Could you give me a piece of advice?
· What is the worst thing that ever happened to you?
· Tell me a good thing about you.
· Having ice cream is always a good idea.
· Do you like Snapchat filters?
· Tell me one thing you’d like to know about yourself!
Best Snapchat story games
Here are some fantastic Snapchat game ideas. It is a new form of popular content. If you can’t post a story, make sure you use the latest Snapchat update.
· Never Have I Ever.
· This or That.
· Personal poll game.
· First time.
· Random Questions
· Convenient way
· Yes, No, Maybe
· Quarantine Bingo
Related : How to do a poll on Snapchat?
Best Snapchat story questions about me
Share Snapchat story questions with your Snapchat friends, followers, and people you care about. Ask them to guess things about yourself. For example, likes, dislikes, favourite food and many more.
Here are some Snapchat story questions about yourself that you can ask your friends.
· Do you believe in the concept of karma?
· Do you think it’s possible to fall in love at first sight?
· Do you think star signs have any bearing on a relationship’s compatibility?
· Have you ever had a sexual fantasy? Is there anything you’d like us to do?
· Do you believe that ex-lovers can be friends?
· Are you afraid of public speaking?
· Do you think I’m simple to understand?
· What different cities have you been to?
· Did you ever have true love?
· Do you believe it is difficult to trust individuals and that people should be cautious?
· Do you believe that when people are in a relationship, they change? Is it for the better or, the worse? In what ways, specifically?
· Do you believe that people should change for their partner?
· Do you believe sex is better for establishing a physical or emotional bond?
· Do you believe there are more similarities or differences between us? Which is more significant?
· What is your favorite food?
· Ask me flirty questions.
· Do you believe we share the same principles and values?
· Do you think we spend too much or too little time together?
· Do you think we’d be able to stay together if we were in a long-distance relationship? What would we do if we lived in various cities/counties/countries? And, if so, how would you go about surviving it?
· Do you consider yourself to be a realist, pessimist, or optimist? Which one is the finest to be?
· Have you ever had any doubts about how much I adore you? And if so, when / why?
· How do you know when you’re in love?
· Which celebrity pair would you choose if we could be like them? #CoupleGoals
· Do you think we’d still be together today if we looked at things differently?
· What would be your one life goal if you could only attain one?
· What would you ask me if you could ask me one personal question/private snaps about anything in the world?
· Where would you be if you could be anywhere in the world now, and why?
· What one aspect of the relationship would you change if you could?
· What would you alter about yourself if you had the chance?
· What would you like to know about your future if you could only know one thing? AND, what if the answer was not what you wanted, but you couldn’t change it?
Related: How to get a streak back on Snapchat?
Funny Snapchat story questions
Here are some funny things to post on Snapchat story questions for your friends.
· What is the most memorable Christmas present you’ve ever received?
· Which Christmas song or carol is your personal favorite?
· What was your most recent purchase/purchase? Send in your photos!
· What country did you come from? What was it like growing up in your hometown?
· When it comes to Christmas, where do you usually spend it? Which place would you choose to be?
· Do you prefer to shop online or in a physical store? What is one shopping rule that you adhere to?
· Simple ideas work magic.
· Do you shop differently because of social networking sites? How?
· What are you grateful for in terms of tangible possessions?
· Is there a photograph of your hometown? Share!
· Are there any things you think you take for granted for which you should be grateful?
· Did you have a good time where you grew up? What were your favorite things to do when you were a kid?
· Have you ever seen a celebrity in person? What was your impression of the experience?
· Being creative can be wonderful, but it can also be frustrating at times. How can you get past this annoyance?
· Do you think it’s vital to be creative? In your personal and professional lives, how do you practice creativity?
· Do you aspire to be well-known? If so, for what purpose?
· When was the last time you went back to your childhood home? How did it go?
· What are some of your favorite Christmas traditions?
· How do you motivate yourself to be more creative daily?
· In your nation, what do you generally eat for Christmas dinner?
· What are some of the most significant impediments to creativity you’ve encountered?
· Which famous person do you admire the most? Why?
· As a kid, did you believe in Santa Claus? Why not/why not?
· What is one item in the world or around you that you believe needs to be changed?
Freaky Snapchat story questions games
· Which year would you choose if you could return to any other time in your life, and why?
· Which classes would you prefer to take again if you could return to school?
· What would you gift me if you could grant me one wish (but you couldn’t ask me what it was)?
· Which would you choose if you could only have kisses or cuddles for the rest of your life?
· How would you plan the most romantic date if you had unlimited funds?
· What is the thing that scares me the most?
· What are some of your favorite recollections from our time together?
· What are the top three factors that contribute to a healthy relationship?
· What are three activities that you’d want to do with me?
· What do you consider to be your top three life achievements thus far? What about your biggest blunders?
· Who would you select if you were stranded on a desert island with one of my friends or family members, and why? (Think about it tactically!)
· What gives your life significance and makes you happy?
· What do you believe that isn’t true about me?
· What do you consider to be the best aspect of being in a relationship?
· What do you suppose the thing you did for me that I’ll never forget is?
· What do you think my ideal date would be, and why do you think that is?
· What do you believe we can assume about the other person?
· What are some things you wish we had more time for?
· Would you still be with me if your new friends and family disapproved of me and our relationship?
· What is your favorite book, favorite song, movie, or television show? Etc.
· What career do you think would be the best fit for my personality?
· What distinguishes me from the other folks you’ve met?
· What would your ideal job be?
· What do you think our ‘happily ever after…’ should be? What is your vision of where you think we’ll end up?
What do you consider to be cheating?
Snapchat story questions to ask your crush.
For better social media engagement with your crush, you can ask these Snapchat story questions or play some fun Snapchat story games with your crush.
Below are some things to post on Snapchat story questions for your crush that will get them thinking deeply about you.
· What would you ask me if you could only ask me one fun question/anonymous question, and I had to answer it truthfully?
· What do you want to know that you don’t already know about me?
· Do you want me to be naughty or nice?
· When I send you an anonymous message, do you smile?
· What is your favorite feature of mine?
· Have you ever thought about us kissing?
· Do you like to give or receive?
· What corniest pick-up line have you ever used and had success with? Let’s see how well it works on me!
· When do you think you’ll take me out on another date?
· How would you evaluate my appearance on a scale of one to ten?
· What could you possibly do to entice me?
· What kind of activity might we do together if we meet up?
· Who do you have a crush on right now?
· What is your favorite of the photos I’ve posted of myself?
· Which lingerie color is your favorite?
· What about you attracts you that other folks don’t?
· What is it about me that you admire the most?
· Do you think we’ll still chat on Snapchat in a year?
· What are your three favorite aspects of me?
· Do you consider yourself to be a decent kisser?
· Is there anything about you that would surprise me?
Related : Snapchat names for your best friend
· Do you ever think of me when you’re alone?
· What are your thoughts on cuddling?
· Does Snapchat work?
· What is your favorite part of social media?
· Do you miss me if we don’t talk on Snapchat?
· How frequently do you check your phone to see if I’ve sent you a message?
· Is there enough room in that bed for two people?
Snapchat story questions for friends
If you are confused about things to post on Snapchat story questions for your friends then check out the list below.
· What is your biggest pet peeve?
· Is technology making life easier or more difficult? Let us know what you think!
· What is your preferred mode of amusement?
· If you were talking to your friends, how would you characterize me?
· What’s the most romantic fantasy you’ve ever had?
· Which science fiction movie technology would you most like to have?
· Tell us about a time when someone did something nice for you and made you smile.
· What would you develop an app for if you could make any app?
· Tell us about a time when you did something nice for someone, and it made you happy.
· Do you like the Snapchat sticker button?
· Do you know about a better way to make friends?
· When you first used an app, did it seem magical?
· What’s the total number of apps on your phone?
· Remember when there weren’t so many apps? Would you go back in time if you had the chance? Why?
· What apps have had a significant impact on your life?
· What, in your opinion, was the most important invention of the last 50 years?
· Where would you most like to be kissed?
· Which app on your phone is the most useful?
· Which app on your phone is the most useful? Please tell us what your favorite feature of this app is.
· What would you build an app for if you had the opportunity?
· When you first used an app, did it seem magical? Why did it feel that way?
· What things can you do to make someone’s day brighter?
· What would you do if you could organize a good deed project?
· What is your most prized technological possession?
· Do you consider yourself an entertainer, or do you prefer to be a spectator? Why?
· Would you conduct an even if you didn’t get anything in return? Why?
· What does a good, engaging weekend look like to you?
We hope you now have things to post on Snapchat story questions. Remember that Snapchat is a fun social network so you can ask anything. For example, personal questions, real-life stories, fun questions, post a fun game, and many more. You can even ask specific questions about a particular problem or post a gif challenge.
A good Snapchat story is about things that reflect who you are and what you are feeling. Don’t be afraid to experiment with different questions to get your followers engaged. You can also add your favorite songs to make a fun Snapchat story game.
Always follow the community guidelines and do not post anything offensive,
Was this helpful?
Good job! Please give your positive feedback
How could we improve this post? Please Help us.