Covenant Codi Addon is a popular add-on for the Exodus add-on. It was first launched by Alpha in the year 2017. This particular add-on has immense popularity among lots of Kodi users. Using Covenant Codi Addon anyone can stream high-quality entertainment videos, HD movies, and music. In this article, we are going to take a look at how to get Covenant in Firestick.
We will also be answering some other relevant questions related to Covenant Addon such as, how to install VPN on Amazon Fire TV Stick? And how to use covenant add-on Firestick.
How To Get Covenant on Firestick?
Before you download, and open install Covenant on your Firestick, you should check the Covenant official Kodi Repository for any viruses. You can do that easily by pasting the following URL at any online virus checker tool such as VirusTotal.
Follow the step below to get Covenant in Firestick:
- Launch Kodi application.
- From the left-side panel, open the option Settings Menu (Gear Icon).
- From there navigate to System Settings.
- This will take you to the Add-ons Library page.
- Hover your mouse over the option saying “Allow Apps from Unknown Source”, and toggle it on if it is turned off.
Before we proceed, here is a quick note – when using 3rd-party addons, your personal data gets fed to them. This is why it is recommended that you use a VPN service with your device.
Now back to how to get Covenant in Firestick:
- For the next step, you need to revisit the Settings page. Double click the Remote icon to do so.
- From there select File Manager/ES File Explorer.
- Take your mouse over the option Add Source and click on it.
- Click on the option <None>
- Paste the following link inside the field/path name titled “Add a path for the media location”
You can see the GitHub domain as the official installation file of Covenant is hosted on the GitHub new Repository.
Continue the steps below :
- Now it is time to specify a media source name.
- Use the keyboard to type in a suitable name.
- You can use the term “Covenant”, or any other suitable name for the package installer file.
- Now click on the back button until you are taken back to the System screen.
- From there open the option Add-ons.
- Select the option “Install from the ZIP file.”
- This will bring up a list of all the ZIP files stored on your device.
- Select the name that you set for the Covenant ZIP file.
- Now click on the ZIP file URL – repository.covenant-0.1.zip
Related : How to update Kodi on Firestick
- You have to wait until you see the following message appear on your screen “Covenant Repo Add-on Installed.”
- In the next step, click the option “Install from Repository.”
- This will initiate the installation process.
- Select Covenant Repository from the next screen.
- From the next window, select the option “Video Add-ons”. You might have to scroll down a bit to find this option.
- From there choose Covenant, and hit the Install button.
When you see the below message appear on the screen, hit the OK button The following additional add-ons will be installed
- If you see a window titled “The following additional Add-ons will be installed”, hit the “No” button.
- If you see a tab titled “YouTube: Execute setup wizard”, select “No”.
- The installation is underway now. You might have to wait a few minutes for the installation to complete.
- After the installation is complete, go back to the Kodi Home Screen of the device, and hit the option “Add-ons”
- Select Video Addons>>Covenant.
- You will see a window titled “Updates and Information”
- Click on the OK button.
- And there you have it. Now you know how to get Covenant on Fire Stick.
How To Install VPN on Firestick?
As mentioned above, when you install third-party addons on your Firestick device, they get free access to all your personal information. In order to stop this, you should always use the best VPN.
VPN will not cause any technical, or buffering issues on the device. A secure VPN will not get you into any legal trouble either.
There are many VPN providers. One of the top VPNs is NordVPN. It is the fastest VPN and comes with unbreachable encryption.
Furthermore, this app is natively available on the app store of Fire TV cube, Android Box/Android TV Boxes, and Fire TV Stick.
Follow the steps below to install VPN in Firestick:
- From the home screen of your Firestick navigate to Apps >> Categories >> Utility.
- Look for NordVPN, and click on it when you see it.
- You will see a yellow button labeled “Get”.
- Click on it.
- After the installation is complete, you will see another yellow button appear labeled “Open”.
- To proceed, you have to enter your NordVPN username and password. If you do not have an account, you can create one from the same page.
- The quickest way you can turn on the VPN service is by clicking the Connect button. It will route you to a random location.
- You can select a specific country too.
After you have NordVPN or any other VPN on your device, you should leave it on when you are streaming various sources of videos.
How To Use Covenant Add in Firestick?
The Covenant Kodi Addon for Firestick is a popular Kodi Addon among users as it comes with many high-quality streaming links. It just might be the best Kodi addon.
Also, unlike other addons, the Covenant addon is much safer.
The interface of the Covenant Addon is pretty straightforward. All the options are laid down in plain sight. The categories you will see inside the Covenant Addon are listed below-
- TV Shows
- Free Movies
- My TV Shows
- My Favorite Movies
- Scraper Settings Icon
- New Movies
- New Episodes
Related : How to get Mobdro on Firestick?
Covenant No Stream Available on Firestick. How To Fix?
Now that you know how to get Covenant in Firestick, it is time to shift our focus towards how to fix streaming errors and other common problems in Covenant.
There are many best ways you can fix this problem. Here are some tips to prevent errors on your Firestick:
- Check for abandoned addons on the device.
- Regularly check, and clean the cache in the device.
- Use the Kodi Covenant app with a different source.
- Connect to a stable internet connection. Consult with your internet provider if you have to. Change your IP address if you have to.
- Try troubleshooting the Kodi VPN App.
- Check if your ISP is blocking you from throttling, or filtering, or geo-blocking you.
Covenant Add-On Not Working. How To Fix?
The Covenant Codi Addon and the Exodus Kodi Addon, Redux Addon were both developed by the same addon developer team. Due to this reason, their UI interface has many similar elements.
However, when it comes to regular updates (Kodi Leia), and glitch fixes, the Covenant Addon gets more of them. Moreover, the developer team Lambda has stopped rolling out any sort of updates for Exodus Addon.
This makes Covenant Kodi addon the true heir, best alternative, and the most suitable fork of the Exodus Covenant Kodi Add-on.
How To Integrate Real-Debrid Account?
Real Debrid is a multi hoster platform that allows its users access to premium streaming sources. The link available on this platform is exclusive. You will not see them anywhere else on the internet.
Before you get Real Debrid, you should get a good VPN on your Amazon Firestick.
Follow the steps below to integrate Real-Debrid account :
- Visit the link – https://real-debrid.com.
- Add your personal information and hit the Sign-Up button.
- Click the link that was sent with the validation email. This is important to verify that you own the email address that you provided in the sign-up form.
- Once you’ve validated, sign in with your credentials. And that should be it.
How To Update Covenant on Your Device?
Do not use the older versions of the Covenant Kodi addon. Always use the latest version of Kodi. Updates can take a long time to download.
Follow the steps below to update Covenant on your device :
- Open Kodi device, and look for the option “Add-ons”
- Click on my Add-ons.
- Now select Video Add-ons.
- From there select the Covenant Add-ons new menu.
- You will see a main menu list on the next screen. There should be a small Update icon at the bottom. Click on it.
Related : How to install Spectrum on Firestick?
How To Uninstall Covenant?
By now you know how to get Covenant in Firestick. But if you would like uninstall covenant in Firestick then follow the simple steps below :
- Click on the Covenant Eyes icon.
- Then navigate to Settings >> Uninstall.
- When asked for uninstall code, simply enter your username and passcode.
So, there you go. In this article, we have looked at how to get Covenant in Firestick. We also discussed why you need a VPN provider to use with Firestick.
Most of them come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Get VPN for the best watching experience on your Covenant Kodi Firestick.
Do leave a comment below in the comment box if you have any queries regarding today’s topic. Also, if you want us to write an article on the best Kodi Add-ons, let us know.
Was this helpful?
Good job! Please give your positive feedback
How could we improve this post? Please Help us.